Tiggs & Blaze Babies (Last 4... pic's pg 137)

Status
Not open for further replies.

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Okay before Dawn comes all the way to California from Florida to
wring my neck I'd best share these babies. :lol:

First off...

The Proud Daddy
DSC01702.jpg

DSC01586.jpg

The Proud Mama
100_6410.jpg

DSC01483.jpg

And the pic's that I promised.......

July 15th in the late afternoon the first baby began to hatched
DSC01605.jpg

Not even one hour old an already glass dancing
DSC01660.jpg

Was the only baby to hatch before bedtime
DSC01772.jpg

Next morning 5 more hatched out
DSC01684.jpg

DSC01687.jpg

DSC01718.jpg

DSC01687.jpg

DSC01686.jpg

Still drying off
DSC01676.jpg

Our first baby bath
DSC01756.jpg

Would it still be considered a dog pile if it is with dragons?
DSC01809.jpg

DSC01801.jpg

Little cling ons
DSC01651.jpg

DSC01793.jpg

DSC01794.jpg

DSC01795.jpg

DSC01796.jpg

DSC01797.jpg

DSC01806.jpg

DSC01833.jpg

DSC01824.jpg

Shoot I forgot to upload some of my favorites I'll be back in a bit...gotta go check on babies and eggs. :wink:

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
Barbara, Now THAT'S better. That's what I expect from you, picture wise. They are ADORABLE! Makes me want to wait for a month or so and go to your house and steal one. :blob5: :blob5: :blob8: :blob8:

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
:blob8: :blob8: Woo Hoo! Look at those babies! :blob8: :blob8:

I am so excited :blob5: :blob5: and am in love with all of them!

Barb...you know I am going to be staring at these pics all the time! I will probably change my mind a half dozen(or two) times as to which one I want. Of course...miss Haley will be fighting me the whole way! :lol:

I know you will pick a little sweetie for me. Try not to match our personalities too much :roll: :lol:

You know you have to give them all snuggles and kisses from me :love5:

Thank You for posting the pics! :D

CROCadoodledoo

Hatchling Member
Awwwwwwwww they are mega cute :love5: !!!! Also I love the colour of their daddies head it is the yellowist i've seen in a dragon so far!

Congrats on the little baba's :)

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Robin Thank-you!

Lori thanks for the warning we will be watching for those Arizona license plates. :lol:

Dawn we will have no fighting... :lol: BTW 3 more eggs are splitting and noses are out leaving 3 eggs left to crack....in this clutch anyway.

CROCadoodledoo thank-you very much! Yes Blaze is a sexy boy with his bright colors.
I really have a thing for the yellow beardies. :love10: Thanks again!

Well these 6 all came out of the egg and ready to be moved immediately...they were jumping at the lid of the egg container as soon as they hatched. All of them ate within just hours of hatching. I was trying to hand a baby a shred of butternut squash this morning when another baby came zoomin' across the viv run up the wood and up my arm...apparently I had a shred of squash stuck to my arm and this little booger just attacked it. They have very feisty appetites for hatchlings. Barely 24 hours old and eating salad...wow good babies. They are eating about 6 to 8 small crickets per feeding. An you all know me they are getting more than 3 feeding a day more like 5 or more...I just can't help myself they are so cute stalking their food. I laugh as where do they put the food. Also they look so small...but they are 4-1/4+ inches which is good size for hatchlings.

Okay I'm off to upload some more pic's and check on eggs. :wink:

vickson420

BD.org Addict
Retired Moderator
OMG!!!!!Private Blaze is a daddy?Wasnt it just yesterday when you brought that little boy home?LOL isnt it amazing how time flies?
Barbara they are wonderful and adorable now you just have to get yourself to give them up :wink:

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Hi Barbara,

Wow, Private Blaze and Ms. Tiggs made really good babies, so big healthy and already with little tummies, (raspberries to all of the little boogers!) I just love the pictures, so bright and clear; I can just imagine how excited you are!! I beg you feed them 5 or more times a day and I bet they're going to be really big healthy dragons. I envy Dawn and Haley, I'd love one too, if only i had the room! My favourite pics, besides the glass dancer, the bath...well all of them, but the best is the little guy who's climbing out of the incubator. Cling ons indeed :mrgreen: More pics...tap....tap....tap and any more hatched since these 6? I can't get over how big they are, WOW, 4 1/4" and eating hearty salad and bugs a few hours after hatching. Goes to show you really take excellent care of the mom and dad to have such big healthy babies. CONGRATULATIONS, grandma!

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Thank-you GarinGazelle, Vicky, Janie, Lance, Deborah, and Maya!

Vicky it does seem like not long ago that I got Blaze from DiAnn. He turned into a big boy very quickly.
I know that's the hard part giving them up :( .

Okay all but one of these 12 eggs have hatched an everyone has eaten and most have pooped.

I thought these babies were very impressive in how alert and active they were right out of the egg.
Here's a little video that I wish could have been longer but I had to cut short because I was starting
to stress the baby out or I'd have filmed the entire hatching.

That short little video took over an hour to upload to photobucket...what's up with that? :banghead:
I have another 3 minute video but God knows how long that one will take....then there's all the pic's.
And the other video is really the one I wanted to share.
So I'll post more as soon as I can get them finished uploading.

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
The two babies with their heads out looked as though they were just resting to get out of the rest of the egg. Can't wait to see the other video and pics.....tap tap tap.....tap tap tap....waiting, waiting, waiting...no pressure Barbara, just anxious, 'cause your little babies are sooooooooo cute, I really want a bunch, wish we had a big house, then I'd have lots of room, of course, then I'd need lots of $ too, but you do what you can!

I'm so pleased your babies are doing so well. As you can tell, I'm counting the mintues until the new pics are ready.

Way to go!!!!
Deborah & Roger

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
Thanks for the video, Barb! That little one's face is too sweet.
I loved when he opened his mouth.....my heart is seriously melting right now as I type! :love5:

That could be my little beardie, huh? :blob8: :blob8:

Wow....I didn't think I would get this excited...but I am!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom