The Life and Times of Helen Hawking, dbnr

Status
Not open for further replies.
I first noticed Helen Hawking in a classifieds ad, looking for a fellow companion in a lonely world. Her piece sang to me and one picture in particular caught my eye.

IMG_7167_zps2d10d182.jpg

I felt that I had found a kindred spirit, someone with the same zest and zeal for life that I possessed. We spoke at first through an intermediary before finally deciding to meet. She came to me in a rather unorthodox fashion- boxed up and restrained.

DSCF2255_zpsc4f086f9.jpg

But we quickly found common ground and chatted a bit over a light meal.

DSCF2257_zpsd489a8e2.jpg

Something I said must have disturbed her however, because she cut our talk short and scuttled over to a corner, seeking solitude in an unfamiliar environment and leaving me to clean up what was left of her lunch.

DSCF2260_zpse37eaf2c.jpg

TheWerewolf

Gray-bearded Member
Wow, that's very simple. Is it that way because of her deformity? I know my Nim would go insane if he was in that cage. The more things to climb on the better! :D

randommonks

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Lol basically. I don't want anything she can get herself tangled in or fall from. She's managed to flip herself a couple of times going after dubia but always righted herself. I keep Darwin's cage pretty simple too. I've never noticed him complaining :D The fat lump barely moves 3 inches these days it seems...

TheWerewolf

Gray-bearded Member
My Nim is anything but a fat lump, LOL. He is especially arboreal. His most favortie pastime in clinging to the back of his viv. Which has a sticky from a stick on thermometer, the probe wire for the thermometer and the humidity gauge. When I upgrade him to a larger viv I'm think of getting some chameleon vine to stick to the back. I wish I could give him a hamster wheel sometimes, LOL. :D Having a viv with so many things does make it a pain to clean, but I manage. :D

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
HH looks great! I loved the pic of her standing straight up chasing after the dubias.

randommonks

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Thanks guys! I would also like to thank this forum for the knowledge I gained to make sure HH stays happy and healthy!

Tonja

BD.org Addict
I am so glad to hear your baby is doing so well. Shes got a great fan base rooting for her to stay healthy and have a long life and she will with you. I keep saying that because I truely beleive in your care she has the best chances for a long happy healty life. Give her a throat rub for me.

randommonks

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Tonja":3kzaokm9 said:
I am so glad to hear your baby is doing so well. Shes got a great fan base rooting for her to stay healthy and have a long life and she will with you. I keep saying that because I truely beleive in your care she has the best chances for a long happy healty life. Give her a throat rub for me.

:D Thanks! Will do!

Hemilover77

Juvie Member
Got to love me some HH..... She is really growing! You are doing a great great job. Love the pics! Snuggle her from me and Hemi please !

randommonks

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Hemilover77":38sh9fnb said:
Got love me some HH..... She is really growing! You are doing a great great job. Love the pics! Snuggle her from me and Hemi please !

Thanks and can do! :mrgreen:

randommonks

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Oh wow I didn't realize I hadn't updated in almost a month. Busy busy!

ohsmileb":359h9xsa said:
How's Ms. HH doing?

She's doing very well, thanks for asking! I'll get some pics of her tonight. She's eating very well and is incredibly active. I have the feeder bin directly under her tank where she can see me pull dubia from it. Every morning she'll come and inspect the roaches I pull out for her :lol: She hasn't disapproved of one yet but she's quite the little slave-driver!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Godaxus
Top Bottom