The Dragon and The "wolf" Brumation signs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I finally was able to put Fafnir's blog up!!

Here he is asleep. this was his second night with me! 8)
IMG_20121017_000911.jpg

The "dragon o lantern"! :twisted:
IMG_20121018_102052.jpg

His First shed. Well with me anyway! :wink:
IMG_20121026_124951.jpg

and his new colors!!
IMG_20121026_125400.jpg

Things he does:
Basking
glass dancing when he sees me prepping phoenix worms
destroying phoenix worms
chasing crickets after mommy rips off their back legs
ignoring and pooping in greens :puke:
tasting chopped up blueberries (this is new to him)
worrying mommy while daddy laughs at her.
climbing onto mommy's face when it's bath time.
sleeping with his nose against anything.

morphmom

BD.org Addict
jezwolf175":rx6mb9ik said:
The long awaited Ghost Adventures video.
LOL! :lol: Too cute! Myah hates TV, she'll watch the laptop for hours, but TV isn't her thing. I always think it's so cute when I see other BD's checking out what's on the tube! :D I just finished Myah's new basking rock (try #2) You'll have to drop by and let me have an honest opinion. Can't wait to see Fafnir's! :D

morphmom

BD.org Addict
What an awesome idea! I would have never thought of a pile of treasure. Can't wait to see what Fafnir thinks! :D

jezwolf175

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Soooo unfortunately I don't have dental and this pain in my tooth is getting worse everyday....i have medical but my state decides "hey let's cutoff dental plans for people who can't get jobs" srry dont mean to rant but when I got the news from my social worker I was like "really?" And everyone knows that doctors and dentist appointment equal big$$$ going out the door...which I don't have.... Argh!

morphmom

BD.org Addict
Well, I hate to suggest it, but is there anything you can sell? I had a few ruff years a ways back and figered out that people with money seem to want to pay for things I didn't even think were worth selling. It doesn't solve the problem, but it may help you get closer to being pain free. Sorry to hear that.

jezwolf175

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Unfortunately I don't have anything to sell. And my BF is on a fixed income...we hardly have games or movies worth selling...idk i'm trying to get a shop for crafts running...my mom's looking up dental schools that do dental for cheaper....

BlueDragon09

BD.org Addict
Sorry to hear the problem you are having with your tooth. I have mine and unfortunately same situation as you.
Nothing to sell and we sold everything I suggest and Mom says "Your stuff isn't worth selling" but I tried and also Rex
has nothing to sell either and the only GOOD thing would be his computer, people like computers and would pay
big bucks for it I'm sure. But he WILL not sell it and everything I got is kinda crap.

jezwolf175

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Yea I guess i'm lucky today. Mom found out that the local homeless shelter does give out services for denatl and medical if you do not have insurance for either. But I have to fo in two weeks because I have jury duty and they give out appointment tickets on mondays at 7:00am...
Thank you everyone fot your concerns.

Well Today I went to the 99 cents store to get stuff for the house and to get out. Well I stopped by this pet store to look at the reptiles and low and behold they had a baby leatherback. But what upset me was this poor baby is 1 1/2in long and looked like he just hatched yesterday...:shock: he looked so small and thin. He looked like he had mbd already. My Bf was with me and he even knew that it had something wrong... :cry: I wanted to take him but he was 100 dolkars. I even tried to tell the employees but they did not listen. There were three right next to him. His eyes were closed and his entire body was stressed marked . I felt so bad that I could do nothing for him, my heart broke for himi cried when I got outside. I'm cuddling fafnir right now..

Srry hope I didnt ruin new years for anyone reading this....

On a lighter note fafnir had a blast in big tub. He swam in the "deep" end then would come to the shallows to rest. He is soooo cute when je swims around. He did not want to leave that tub though. Lol I guess he was having tooo much fun. :)

jezwolf175

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
helloz! Fafnir here!
IMG_20121231_234119.jpg

Well it is new yearz and itz time to celebratez.
IMG_20121231_233722.jpg

But just remember to be safez and havez funz.
IMG_20121231_233641.jpg

Happy newz yearz!!

morphmom

BD.org Addict
-Well, Happy New Year to you too Fafnir! You're the most lovely gem in the pile :wink:
-Glad you found a dentist! What a relief!
-Pet stores can just be plain Evil. I'm sorry you had to see that. I want to buy them all, snuggle them til they hate me and turn them to rollie-pollie little balloons. But we can't. It's heart breaking, but it does make you love your own babe a little more. Not that it makes up for anything. You're doing great with Fafnir and can't feel guilty all the time for the sins of others. :wink:

noelerhard

Sub-Adult Member
I'm so sorry! I just hate seeing beardies in bad condition, it makes me so sad. Pet stores around here are like that too, they don't know what they're doing and they never listen to any advice. It just ticks me off!

jezwolf175

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
I honestly hope someone takes him home and spoils him. All I can do is hope for the best and not shop there...

Well I gave fafnir his waxworm treat. He did not want to stay up last night with us. When I was done with his announcement he climbed my arm and dug his claws in my neck. I have scratches from him. He is no longer the little baby I had. He's growing soo fast. He also ate his squash!!!!!! But he let it dry up a smidge. Is that ok? I still take it out and put in fresh ones but he does't eat it until it dries. He only does that to squash...

jezwolf175

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
I forgot to tell you, fafnir is going to have his tank revamped. I got bamboo for a climbing thingy and we are getting tile from lowes next month. Idk what color yet though. He also has a better food bowl. Its a metal bowl that I got at the 0.99 store. Lol

morphmom

BD.org Addict
Hey you. I posted in the DIY section and called it "salt dough basking spot" Would you like to post your pics there too? I'll just edit the title to "spots" :p Maybe, it'll catch on :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
J.sobrero
Top Bottom