The Dragon and The "wolf" Brumation signs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I finally was able to put Fafnir's blog up!!

Here he is asleep. this was his second night with me! 8)
IMG_20121017_000911.jpg

The "dragon o lantern"! :twisted:
IMG_20121018_102052.jpg

His First shed. Well with me anyway! :wink:
IMG_20121026_124951.jpg

and his new colors!!
IMG_20121026_125400.jpg

Things he does:
Basking
glass dancing when he sees me prepping phoenix worms
destroying phoenix worms
chasing crickets after mommy rips off their back legs
ignoring and pooping in greens :puke:
tasting chopped up blueberries (this is new to him)
worrying mommy while daddy laughs at her.
climbing onto mommy's face when it's bath time.
sleeping with his nose against anything.

jezwolf175

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
lol i should. fafnir is doing some really intense beard stretches. his nose is in shed. i gave him a bath and watched him swim and drink.

jezwolf175

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Watching ghost adventures. My smartphone is kinda working right now but we will need to get another one any way. the volume button doesn't work neither does the silent button... :( :cry: it sort of works and the volume kind of goes in and out but everything else is totally fine. giving it a little bit more time though. Fafnir is doing good. I'm going to be working on crafts that I can sell online and at flea markets so I'll post pictures about them soon. :D

jezwolf175

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
I got some pics. :) :blob8: :blob5:
Fafnirs sweater harness.
IMG_20121222_204244.jpg

Fafnirs biker harness.
IMG_20121218_140141.jpg

Both of which he does not enjoy... :cry:
Fafnir sleeping in my christmas scarf and on the remote. :)
IMG_20121227_011335.jpg

jezwolf175

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Watching scary movie 3 while trying to keep warm. I might just steal fafnirs ceramic heater. Lol had some homemade egg noodle chicken soup. :) I honestly am thinking of getting into herpatology. I think I spelled it right...
Fafnir is doing great. I remember when he used to fit on my thumb. he was so cute and small. now he's so big and spiky. well keep watching to the end of the week Fafnir might have a special announcement for New Years.

jezwolf175

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Oo I know! I took him out to roam around and he instantly scaled the couch (with assistance from mommy :D) and went towards the scarf. When I put it around my neck he puffs at me! :shock: so the purple scarf is now claimed by the hoarding dragon. Just like in the story of fafnir. Lol its just soft and purple instead of hard, shiny gold. :mrgreen: :lol:

jezwolf175

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
How fafnir decided to sleep last night.
IMG_20121229_003837.jpg

Yea he did not want to sleep in the purple scarf. He wanted to cuddle and sleep on mommys arm. it's so cute. He ate worms, dried crickets, and bok choy. :mrgreen:

jezwolf175

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Hey guys. i'm busy working away at fafnir's new plaform. I'll post pics when it is finished. Fafnir will be making his announcement of new year regulations tommorrow stay tuned. :twisted: :blob8:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
J.sobrero
Top Bottom