The Dragon and The "wolf" Brumation signs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I finally was able to put Fafnir's blog up!!

Here he is asleep. this was his second night with me! 8)
IMG_20121017_000911.jpg

The "dragon o lantern"! :twisted:
IMG_20121018_102052.jpg

His First shed. Well with me anyway! :wink:
IMG_20121026_124951.jpg

and his new colors!!
IMG_20121026_125400.jpg

Things he does:
Basking
glass dancing when he sees me prepping phoenix worms
destroying phoenix worms
chasing crickets after mommy rips off their back legs
ignoring and pooping in greens :puke:
tasting chopped up blueberries (this is new to him)
worrying mommy while daddy laughs at her.
climbing onto mommy's face when it's bath time.
sleeping with his nose against anything.

jezwolf175

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
mwahahaha got him to taste squash. just thought i place that in here before i sleep 8)

jezwolf175

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
he ate a piece of mustard greens. didnt really eat red pepper but its nice to see that i found something he likes. :) his tail needs to finish shedding tho

jezwolf175

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
I'm getting over my fear. I won the bid on CNS feeders and am getting a shipment of 500 dubia roaches. :puke: never thought i would purposely keep roaches in my home...Fafnir had a fun time sleeping in my hat! i should've taken a picture but my camera was acting weird. :banghead: well hopefully i'll have more to say later i's time to clean out his cage. oh and i moved his cage from the living room to the bedroom while he was asleep on the couch, in my hat. :D

NEROtheMONSTER

Sub-Adult Member
Cute beardie.
He will enjoy the roaches,you will feel happy.I wish I could get roaches :( ,but Mom won't let me.
Looks like you are on the right track,keep it up :D .

jezwolf175

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
thanx! im very squeemish when it comes to certain bugs. but i have to face them if i want what is best for my master. lol and with a stable colony i wont have to spend so much on stinky crickets. :)

NEROtheMONSTER

Sub-Adult Member
Yeah,the not having to buy more stupid crickets is the good part about breeding roaches.
Crickets are really starting to get on my nerves :angry5: .

jezwolf175

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Tell me about it. The stink is :puke: lol.

From what I was told from my BF; Fafnir has been glass dancing ever since I left for school. My bf took him out and placed him on the bed. Little did he know that Fafnir is an excellent leap of Faith-er and he scampered from the corner of the bed and leaped back into His viv. my bf, shocked and worried, texts me in the middle of class. i walk him through the things to look for and received the "and He's OK!" text :D my crazy stuntman Beardie. See He does love worrying his parents. Now he is chillin on Bf's shoulder while he plays RE:6 Anthology...

I also introduced Ant Smasher to him. he learned the second time that the game doesnt give u free ants so he stopped going after it. lol :whip:

ohmybandit

Sub-Adult Member
jezwolf175":2zr8t2u0 said:
I also introduced Ant Smasher to him. he learned the second time that the game doesnt give u free ants so he stopped going after it. lol :whip:

I lol'd at this. I'm waiting to introduce Bandit to this when she's bigger :) Your baby is adorable and nice carving! haha I still have yet to carve pumpkins this year, I may have to make an attempt at a dragon :twisted:

jezwolf175

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
fafnir and i thank u for the compliment. it took a few sketches but i pulled it off. fafnir is a smart baby. but those leaps of faiths are gonna kill me. :whip:

jezwolf175

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
tonight i took fafnir out of his enclosure for snuggles and bedtime. i wrap him in his blanket/towel and he closes his eyes. i turn around and he is out and about on my bed. he explores 4 a bit and nestles up on my green blanket. :D he is so cute

jezwolf175

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
This morning i wake up to the stink eye from Fafnir. I woke up a little earlier to turn on his lights (light timer is coming soon) and went back to sleep, giving him a chance to warm up. Well when I woke up again, Class doesnt start til 11 pm, he pooped on his blanket and stepped all over it as if to say "Mommy, I made a mess there on my blanket. Clean it up." As soon as I get up i instantly got the cold shoulder as he turns around and shows me his back. :shock: He didn't even glass dance like he usually does when I prepare his worms...hmph Dragon Children these days...Lol :blob8:

jezwolf175

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
got some more crickets. they were in this to go box which was pretty neat. it even has this door they crawl out of. how convient. i also bought the lizard hammock. doesnt seem to like it yet tho.

jezwolf175

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Here is another pic I was able to take from my camera. Imma get a better one soon.
IMG_20121028_232533.jpg

Fafnir in his little blankey. :love10:

Fafnir did the darnest thing. He stuck his nose inside of the to-go-box of crickets. I guess they were not coming out fast enough for him. Well I just got the email for the dubias. they should be arriving on Saturday. I hope...sometimes my mail ppl skip delivering are packages and say that we are not at home. :dontknow: But still they usually give our packages the next day. :D our phoenix worms are on the way too. hmm I might try hornworms but he is only 5 3/4 in long (snout to tail tip) he doesnt seem to be eating crickets as much though. He definetly likes variety...hopefully I can give that to him. I want to be as close to the best as possible. Oh and he has a vet appointment next wednesday. to check for parasites and stuff. I hope he'll do ok. :D

BlueDragon09

BD.org Addict
I'm sure he'll do fine he seems like a healthy kid to me :D.
I hand feed mine roaches by even touching roaches..they don't
seem to bother me...just ants bother me :lol:. Well okay bees too.
But Fafnir is cute.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
J.sobrero
Top Bottom