The Dragon and The "wolf" Brumation signs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I finally was able to put Fafnir's blog up!!

Here he is asleep. this was his second night with me! 8)
IMG_20121017_000911.jpg

The "dragon o lantern"! :twisted:
IMG_20121018_102052.jpg

His First shed. Well with me anyway! :wink:
IMG_20121026_124951.jpg

and his new colors!!
IMG_20121026_125400.jpg

Things he does:
Basking
glass dancing when he sees me prepping phoenix worms
destroying phoenix worms
chasing crickets after mommy rips off their back legs
ignoring and pooping in greens :puke:
tasting chopped up blueberries (this is new to him)
worrying mommy while daddy laughs at her.
climbing onto mommy's face when it's bath time.
sleeping with his nose against anything.

BlueDragon09

BD.org Addict
Aww, sounds like my boy on a bad day. But he does love people giving him attention on a good day at least.
Almost 9 yrs old now, he has A LOT of bad days now.

jezwolf175

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Lol yea fafnir is starting to beard puff. He flared,out at me last night during a bath. I did try to take him out a bit early. :D :lol:

BlueDragon09

BD.org Addict
Poor Fafnir, he might like attention more if he was out more, but then again he could have felt the annoyance you felt with the kids.
I hope I am right about the banana skipper, maybe you could just feed it rare him since it is high on fat unless he incredibly skinny then
give him a lot but if he's not skinny then I would feed him rare but the only one who really knows about any type of bug would be Werewolf,
but I hadn't seen her in a few days now.

jezwolf175

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Yea when I read what they were I got worried because, I didnt see them on any list of feeders...so I am going to feed it to him rarely...they don't smell any better than they look either. Lol I was hoping to find canned silkies...

BlueDragon09

BD.org Addict
I had them once, my dragon was completely skinny for a 3 month old when I had him. Silkies are better but I never even seen them in cans just banana
skippers. They didn't seem to hurt my dragon so they really shouldn't hurt Fafnir, I do the same for my goldfish I got bloodworms as treats so it's rare
I feed him those, just veggies and goldfish flakes but it's switched up so it's not the same boring veggie after another. So don't feel bad you got them as
a treat.

BlueDragon09

BD.org Addict
I know right! They're so creepy ( I like bugs but...to a point).
They are really weird but they are harmless, just not to dragons if
they're already fattened up.

jezwolf175

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Well I had a long night...my bf accidentally broke our phone charger. I thought he broke the battery prongs on the inside of the phone. So we went all over looking for a charging station. I just had to make sure so that we are not wasting money. Well it turned out that it was judt the charging cable. I rejoiced at the simple fix. Well hopefully nothing else goes wacko this month. Fafnir is fine. He is about to shed anyday now and I just measured him and he is 12 1/2 in. we got another disc of trigun from my sister. She let me borrow it. We are thinking that fafnir will be a therapist for us. Because when I get upset or frustrated I go ober to his tank and pick him up for short snuggles. We dubbed him doctor professor faffy. Lol

jezwolf175

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Yea my sister let me borrow it for now. me and her love vash the stampede. He is soo cool and funny. Lol

jezwolf175

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Fafnir is now eating his squash! I think he likes it now. Well fafnir's worms will be shipped monday and i'm hoping they get here fast. I'm also going to start breeding supers so that way when fafnir gets 16in I'll be able to just dish them out to him. Any extras I have i'll sell on Ebay.

jezwolf175

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Watching neon genesis evangelion with my bf and doctor professor fafnir. Lol I'm not really into mecha but my bf got me into it. I'm more into swords and other stuff. Fafnir seems to like it though.

jezwolf175

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Fafnir had a good time staring at the window. It's raining and cold but he wanted to come out anyway.
When I look at all those pictures I think wow. He has grown so much. :D :shock:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
J.sobrero
Top Bottom