Studly Dudley! ♥ *Massive Picture Overload 7/30*

Status
Not open for further replies.
My dad just randomly came home with him! He is cutest thing ever, and has tons of chub! He just dived into his salad! :D
Hes 2 years old, 15-17 in. long (has pretty good sized nip) and 442 grams... Dyed from red sand, so I cant see his colors. :D

Will post more details/pics later... I have to babysit! :D

OMG IM SOOOOOO EXCITEDDDDD!!!

:blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5:

Beezer25

Hatchling Member
Wow! I have missed so much on your thread! I have been REALLY busy lately lol, I just joined the military :D
I hope Dud gets out of brumation soon, and im SO sorry to hear about your piggies :cry: I couldn't imagine my life without my ferrets.
I'm glad to hear work is so awesome for you! My job is so boring :roll:

my1stBD

Juvie Member
Just read the whole thread, I love Dudley, hes sooooooooo cute and pudgy

Wish mine would get some fattness as well, but no matter how much or how little she eats she just stays the same. She does have cute "moobs" tho

Hope your cough is better soon

Jess

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
Thanks guys. I found out that I actually have bronchitis (I think that's how you spell it? It's an infection in your lungs)! So my cough is going on 3 weeks now. :( It's miserable!

And I have been super busy with work, so I haven't had much to update about! I'm pretty sure someone was fired, so they've been randomly giving me a ton of extra hours. Which is good I guess, but really tiring.
And one of my coworkers is really getting on my nerves. But that's a whole other story LOL.
I did convince someone to actually get a UVB light for their 4 month old beardie though yesterday. :banghead: They were still buying the smallest size crickets for it, so I wonder how stunted the poor thing was. They bought a PowerSun though, so at least it has a good UVB light now.

Today I'm going to try to wake Dud up and give him a bath... He still has to poop before he can brumate any more! He is basically in a comatose state right now, so I might make a video of me attempting to wake him up LOL. And I have a couple pictures!

@Beezer: Thanks. Good luck in the military!

@My1stBD: LOL, I wish I could give Dudley liposuction and distribute his fat to beardies in need. :roll: He needs to loose some of that pudge!

my1stBD

Juvie Member
@My1stBD: LOL, I wish I could give Dudley liposuction and distribute his fat to beardies in need. He needs to loose some of that pudge!

LMAO, I can just see it. The worlds 1st Beardie Lipo and fat redistribution centre :D

JenFid

Sub-Adult Member
Yuck, I had bronchitis once when I was in high school, I had to use 2 inhalers once every 3 hours :shock: Not fun.

Are you going to make it to the fair this year? We went today, it was pretty fun! Lots of good food.

Sashee

Sub-Adult Member
I was in Branson, MO this weekend and went to a place called Encounters (formerly Predator World) and I saw this guy and thought of you and Dudders!

Jess

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
@Jen: I need to use an inhaler every 4 hours! :( Eww.
And I don't have time to go to the state fair this year. I went 2 years ago, but I haven't gone since then LOL. I've never even gone to the Renaissance Festival either... We are so anti-Minnesotan!

@Sashee: That little guy is so adorable!! I love his little "hook" finger! He looks like a tiny beardie pirate. If I had him, I think I would call him Captain Jack LOL. :D

JenFid

Sub-Adult Member
Aaah you should go to the Ren-fest at least once! It's pretty fun, especially if you have a dragon obsession like me :p. I know you're aloud to bring dogs so I bet you they would allow beardies :lol:

Atrax

Sub-Adult Member
Hey Jess, I love your light box, pics really turn out great in that thing. :D
How's Dudders, is he still sleepy? :D

Jess

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
@Jen: I always mean to go to it, but it seems like the plans always fall through LOL. :roll: But if I go, I plan of getting little costumes for my dog and Dudley!
I love buying cute lizard-themed things, so that might be dangerous. :p

@Atrax: Thanks! Dudley in still completely unresponsive. :( If I stick my head in his cage and say "DUUDDLLEEYYYYY!" really annoyingly, he will squint at me and give me a death glare. But that's it.

Here are some pictures though! I woke him up and gave him his final bath a couple days ago... He waddle-swam in his tub for an entire hour before he would poop! But he finally did go LOL. I wasn't really able to get him tested for parasites this year, but he is healthy so I don't think it's worth bugging him anymore.

So, this is where he decided to officially brumate! I have a hide and a blankie for him too, but he prefers this corner.
DSC02123.jpg

After waking him up to exchange his dig box for a hide:
DSC02128.jpg

DSC02127.jpg

DSC02126.jpg

He almost made it into the hide, but fell asleep in the process LOL.
DSC02129.jpg

Just being cute for a few minutes before going back to sleep.
DSC02125.jpg

DSC02124.jpg

DSC02131.jpg

DSC02132.jpg

... And look what I found while browsing CL! I want him!! He is sooo adorable. :( And only 6 months old, so he won't brumate! I wannnttttt.
http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/hnp/pet/2572680533.html

Some more random non-Dudley pictures.

Here are my roaches. I gave them a couple TP tubes to climb in, but they all decided to go in the same one and they pretty much collapsed it. :shock: The other 2 in there were totally empty LOL. Not the sharpest crayons in the box I guess. They have egg crates now though.
DSC02120.jpg

My mutant black roach! I named it The Dark Roach. :p I haven't been able to get a pic of the mutant brown one yet though.
DSC02122.jpg

And some DIY Platforms I'm working on. (Hope you guys don't mind me posting the pics!)

For Rea:
DSC02134.jpg

For Blue11:
DSC02135.jpg

For Jpiroden:
DSC02136.jpg

Jpiroden

Hatchling Member
I'm SUPER excited for Khomez new platform! :mrgreen: Sorry to hear about your piggy :( I hate when pets die... its even worse if you have to put them down(three dogs of mine :cry:) and i hope you feel better! I had Brochidious(lol have no idea how to spell it) it was AWFUL.

And as you probably already know, Khomez has been the same way with Brumation, barley even making it to his hidey hole, he wouldn't wake up even for his gotcha day :| Mutant roaches? now THAT'S cool. Very pretty too, although not enough to get me to buy them :mrgreen: I REALLY wanted to go the the State fair, but sadly, to my parents, school supplies are more important(at least in there heads :twisted:) I always wondered about the Ren-fair, but it wasn't on the top of any ones list.

Huh, now that i look at what i typed, in these two paragraphs i have very conflicting emotes :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCRay_AAAa
Top Bottom