Studly Dudley! ♥ *Massive Picture Overload 7/30*

Status
Not open for further replies.
My dad just randomly came home with him! He is cutest thing ever, and has tons of chub! He just dived into his salad! :D
Hes 2 years old, 15-17 in. long (has pretty good sized nip) and 442 grams... Dyed from red sand, so I cant see his colors. :D

Will post more details/pics later... I have to babysit! :D

OMG IM SOOOOOO EXCITEDDDDD!!!

:blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5:

evanescent

Juvie Member
Sashee":39o8lhyu said:
That's cool! We sell the Zilla kits that I don't like cuz none of the stuff is very good as far as beardie requirements, IMO. But I have to suggest them. :?
the girl who gave me Ember resold me the one she had..
via texts she told me she had a UVB and proper heat bulb for her :p
Ember was free, but I gave her $30 for the junk.. :lol:
I didn't notice the black light
and bulb that has a MAX temp of 85 degrees
until about 5 minutes after she left D:
she didn't do it on purpose, though..

Ugh that's why I would HATE working at a pet store,
there's really nothing the employees can do to stop the awfulness...
it would kill me inside to have to recommend stuff that would contribute to the death/mistreatment of an animal. :c

What are the Zilla kits even meant for???

Sashee

Sub-Adult Member
I don't know. They have several ones for different animals, but I don't like any of them cuz they have red lights and black lights, etc. :?

Jess

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
@Jen: He was fatter than usual this year LOL, despite the fact that he was on a diet and ate veggies avery day. :roll: Fail. He was 550, so he's already lost 23 grams.
And I'm 99% sure it was dead? It was the whole body of a male, wings and everything. And it wasn't totally flat like their shed usually is. I have to check on them again today... I'm almost afraid to open their bin LOL!

@Beezer: This year I'm taking the normal math and government classes, plus a physics course for college credit in school and a PSEO english course for college credit online. And I'm doing something called the "Mentor" program, which basically means I get to observe at a vet clinic for a class in 2nd semester. :D I'm really excited for the vet clinic part!!
But the physics course is evil. :( I'm trying to decide if I should keep taking it or switch to a normal class.

@Haley: Have fun in Jr. high!

@Rea: ... Wait, did you get another beardie?! :shock:
And for the most part, the products at my store are good. It's just the rabbit/piggie food that I don't like, but there is one that isn't as bad. It's Timothy based and it only has a couple red pellet things in it, no seeds.

And I'm doing OK in school so far, but I'm having trouble actually staying awake LOL. I need to get to bed earlier!

And I have a video of Smudge's birthday that I'll post here, but nothing of Dudley. It looks like he just woke up to reposition himself though! :lol:

Jess, I'd rather take physics over Honors Geometry any day. At least my bro can help me with physics. Hope schools going well for ya. Hope your pets are well. Take care.

evanescent

Juvie Member
Jess":18gyadym said:
Wait, did you get another beardie?! :shock:
And for the most part, the products at my store are good. It's just the rabbit/piggie food that I don't like, but there is one that isn't as bad. It's Timothy based and it only has a couple red pellet things in it, no seeds.

And I'm doing OK in school so far, but I'm having trouble actually staying awake LOL. I need to get to bed earlier!

And I have a video of Smudge's birthday that I'll post here, but nothing of Dudley. It looks like he just woke up to reposition himself though! :lol:
why does everyone seem to think I have tons of them????
I only have TWO beardies. Dx
well, now three I guess. but he/she(probably she, she was armwaving today)
she's sickly and missing an arm and needed help. :p

oh, that's not *too* bad.. at least it's not the alfalfa full of seeds stuff they have at normal petshops..

well then sleep more often :p

and yeah, videos of happy but grumpy bunnies are more interesting than a brumating baby repositioning himself :lol:

Jess

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
@Rea: Well you have Frey, the one lacking toe nails that I suddenly forgot the name of, Ember, and the cheeto-colored one? Or maybe Ember is the cheeto-colored one LOL.

Bunny video shall be uploaded when I get home from work!

evanescent

Juvie Member
Jess":2nlh8h2n said:
@Rea: Well you have Frey, the one lacking toe nails that I suddenly forgot the name of, Ember, and the cheeto-colored one? Or maybe Ember is the cheeto-colored one LOL.

Bunny video shall be uploaded when I get home from work!
Nuuu, Akemi is the cheeto-coloured one.. and she was only fully mine for about 2 hours. Then I brought her to my ex-boyfriend's house to show her off and also keep her there for the weekend and she bonded with Marvin, my ex's brother, and I decided to let him decide whether he wanted to keep her or not. He was gonna give her back, but then realized that he <3s her...and so now she is his.

She's such a spoiled Princess, lol! She is one of those dragons that NEEDS to be an only dragon! ...even though she used to share a single viv with her 4 red sisters. o_o idk how big the viv was, but 5 beardies in one viv is a little much, regardless of size..

and yessss x3 bring on the Smudgey video~

Jess

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
Thanks!

Hey guys, I've been trying to decide which pics of Dudley to submit to the calendar contest!! It sucks that you can only pick two! :( And Alex said that Dudley can't count as two beardies, even though he has enough extra chub to make a twin...

Here are a few that I really like:

IMO this one is adorable, but I'm not sure if it's high quality enough?
DSC02029.jpg

Random ones I like:
DSC01413.jpg

DSC00893.jpg

The light box pictures I liked:
DSC01654.jpg

DSC01659.jpg

DSC01640.jpg

DSC01627.jpg

I'm 99.999999999999% sure I'm submitting this one!
DSC01658.jpg

So what does everyone think?

And I can't submit this one since I've edited it, but everyone liked it when I posted it before, so I lightened it up and erased the crease from the corner. :D
DSC016112.jpg

HaleyMaree

Gray-bearded Member
I love them all, but one that is most likely going to be put in is the second to last one and the full body one where you he is giving you a " what do u want"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
J.sobrero
Top Bottom