Studly Dudley! ♥ *Massive Picture Overload 7/30*

Status
Not open for further replies.
My dad just randomly came home with him! He is cutest thing ever, and has tons of chub! He just dived into his salad! :D
Hes 2 years old, 15-17 in. long (has pretty good sized nip) and 442 grams... Dyed from red sand, so I cant see his colors. :D

Will post more details/pics later... I have to babysit! :D

OMG IM SOOOOOO EXCITEDDDDD!!!

:blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5:

Jess

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
Yeah, I REALLY didn't want to keep her in our freezer. :shock: That would be horrifying.

I love the reptile expo, it's SOOOO fun! I got attacked by a lot of animals this time though LOL. I just discovered that the leechies gecko actually bit me too. :roll: And one of the red tail boas there didn't like me either. I also attacked but a vicious snake at work yesterday too.

Haha, I don't want rabies either!! It was kinda cute and it made weird noises, but when I lifted up my hand it attacked!

evanescent

Juvie Member
Jess":evm225wb said:
Yeah, I REALLY didn't want to keep her in our freezer. :shock: That would be horrifying.

I love the reptile expo, it's SOOOO fun! I got attacked by a lot of animals this time though LOL. I just discovered that the leechies gecko actually bit me too. :roll: And one of the red tail boas there didn't like me either. I also attacked but a vicious snake at work yesterday too.

Haha, I don't want rabies either!! It was kinda cute and it made weird noises, but when I lifted up my hand it attacked!
eek, all dem vicious animals be nomming you up xD
(sorry, bored and in OBX and have been talking derpishly all day D: )

how's work going btw? c:
seems liek it would be fun, but work is seldom fun even if seemingly awesome ;^;

HaleyMaree

Gray-bearded Member
I am soo sorry about your Piggy, I am sure she had a good life when she was with your family.

Is Dud in full brumation, I sure hope not! I am dreading the time when Puff will go into brumation. :roll:

Sashee

Sub-Adult Member
So sorry about your guinea pig. I'm dreading when my mom calls to tell me one of her cats dies or needs to be put down. They are getting old but she's had them since I was in middle school. :(

JenFid

Sub-Adult Member
Sorry to hear about your guinea pig Jess, that sucks that you have lost so many pets recently :(

Glad to hear the reptile expo was fun though! I'm sorry I missed it, hopefully I will make the next one. What was a monkey doing at a reptile expo anyway :shock:

I think all of us newbies are dreading when our babies go to sleep for the first time :( I'm not sure what I'll do when I get home from work when Sartharion isn't awake to greet me and be fed and bathed...maybe I'll start going back to the gym, lol :p

Resend me those pics when you have a chance! What kind of schedule does work have you on right now? I imagine you're probably going to be starting school soonish too, ick.

Jess

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
Thanks guys. We kept Tilly in our kitchen, and she would always "wheek" when the fridge opened and she wanted food. It is so quiet with out her now!

Yup, Dudley is in total brumation already! :( He won't even bask for a full 15 minutes after a bath, he just goes back to sleep right away. I need him to poop one more time though, so I can get him tested for parasites.
He is watching me right now though LOL. He's laying in his dig box with little squinting eyes, glaring at me. :roll: I need to get a dimmer for his CHE, so I don't need to leave the basking light on and keep disturbing his sleep!

And work is actually really fun! :mrgreen: I love playing with all the puppies! I think I'm working 3 days this week, so the schedule isn't bad at all. I've had this awful cough for 2 weeks though, so I'm just feeling kinda crappy, and talking so much makes my throat hurt LOL.

And I'll send you the pictures right now! Sorry, I kind of forgot! :roll:

Oh, and my roaches are mutants! :shock: Some of the nymphs must have molted into females, because now I have a pure black and a completely brown female that I hadn't seen before! They look really neat. :)

SoleSky

Sub-Adult Member
Dudley is the absolute cutest thing I've ever seen in my life. I'm sorry to hear he went into brumation already!!! My beardie seems way active than he's been in awhile - Antibrumation :D. I'm thinking he'll be brumating this fall/winter tho. I'll be in college tho so maybe that's a good thing anyway. He'll be going for a checkup right before he goes down. Money Money Money. Gone Gone Gone. So worth it though to know he's healthy! :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob8: :blob5: :blob5:

SunShine

Juvie Member

Oh no, thats terrible, about your piggie and the brumation. Maybe Sarth will need a sitter sometime soon and you can get lots of cuddles. Question though, if he is just sleeping a lot couldn't you get a light heat pack and have him on that to cuddle? That way he still gets to sleep and you both get snuggles.

dc1105

just one question , what morph is dudley? :eek: i have a bearded dragon and he looks the exact same as him :shock: and im just woudering what morph he is :D

Jess

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
@SoleSky: Lucky! I wish Dudley knew of this Antibrumation you speak of. :roll: When he wakes up and gets all "Spring Fever", he is ridiculously hyper though. It drives me nuts! When he did that last year, I almost wished he back back into brumation instead LOL.

@WindTide: Well, this time I'm trying to see if his brumation is shorter if I don't distrub him at all. I would take him out and give him cuddles, food, and baths last year. So I'm wondering if he will brumate the normal 2-3 months instead of 5 if I just leave him be. :( Kinda depressing, but if he wakes up sooner it's worth it!

@dc1105: I adopted Dud, so I have no idea. But I've been told that he is a short snout, and IMO his colors are rather citrus-like when he is in a good mood.

SamusTheDragon

Sub-Adult Member
The pics of dudley are awesome! Sorry if I missed it but I hope you got to keep your roaches. Dud's so cuuuuute, chubby beardies=adorable chubby humans=...not as much :lol: Dud's a lucky dude.

Beardednoob

BD.org Addict
As I have come to know you for, great pictures Jess!
Wish you were closer to me so I could have you take pictures of my dragons. I might have to do this light box.
Poor Dudley, they look so miserable when going into brum. Funny how dragons like to sleep/chill in their food dishes?

Also LOL @ Beardienoob :lol:

Jess

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
@Samus: Yup, I kept my roachies!! :mrgreen: LOL, I know.. Animals are lucky that they look cute when they are fat!

@Beardednoob: (Close enough!) Thanks! I wish I had more beardies to take pictures of. Maybe you can ship them all over here LOL.
Yeah, he looks exhausted. I have him back his hide today, and he fell asleep before he could crawl all the way into it. So close, but so far LOL. And that's his digging box, BTW. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
J.sobrero
Top Bottom