Studly Dudley! ♥ *Massive Picture Overload 7/30*

Status
Not open for further replies.
My dad just randomly came home with him! He is cutest thing ever, and has tons of chub! He just dived into his salad! :D
Hes 2 years old, 15-17 in. long (has pretty good sized nip) and 442 grams... Dyed from red sand, so I cant see his colors. :D

Will post more details/pics later... I have to babysit! :D

OMG IM SOOOOOO EXCITEDDDDD!!!

:blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5:

Beezer25

Hatchling Member
Those are all great pics! and congratz on being able to keep roaches :D
I might have to try to make a lightbox of my own lol

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Hi Jess! I had to go back 5 pages to catch up. :oops:
Glad I finally made it...I loved all the pic's of all your pets. :)

Congratulations on Roach Alcatraz. :lol:

SunShine

Juvie Member

I like #4 on Sarth, it looks like he is saying 'Why yes, I am quite dashing"
Congrats on the roaches! I'm trying to talk my bf into letting me.. and then a baby.. He is at a maybe now instead of a both, so soon... yes.. :D :mrgreen: :blob8:

Jess

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
Thanks everyone, I'm glad you guys like my photography stuff! :D Light boxes are super easy to make: It took me about 5 minutes to make that one LOL.

@Jen: Seriously? :( I waited forever for tham all to upload to my email too! Bummer. I'll try emailing them to you one at a time, and if that doesn't work I can mail you a CD with all the pictures on it.

@CiaraAlexisOnFire: It's a Sony Powershot DSC-H55. :) For a cheaper camera, it works really well! I love it.

@WindTide: Hehe, thanks! Good luck on the roaches and the baby (Human or reptile? :shock: )!

And Sunday is the reptile expo!! :blob8: I'm so excited!

SunShine

Juvie Member

Jess~
Lol, a beardie baby, I like kids just do not want any. I talked him into getting 25 to see if Horus likes them, if so, then chances are we can raise them. I am so uber excited.
When does dudley usually get done brumating? Horus has not started yet but I am dreading it. On the bright side you could dress Dudley up really easy =)

Atrax

Sub-Adult Member
I LOVE the pics!!! :D
You don't need such "security" for dubias :D They can't jump high, climb on smooth surfaces or fly, so packing tape and vaseline are overkill :D And a lock :shock: Hehe, they are not going anywhere are they? =)

evanescent

Juvie Member
Atrax":1rrxmrtc said:
I LOVE the pics!!! :D
You don't need such "security" for dubias :D They can't jump high, climb on smooth surfaces or fly, so packing tape and vaseline are overkill :D And a lock :shock: Hehe, they are not going anywhere are they? =)
mine are in a bin where I keep the lid open sometimes if it gets too hot O:

not one escapee yet..

(also, was all the rhyming on purpose? xD nicee)

Jess

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
@WindTide: LOL, yeah I prefer baby beardies too! :p That's awesome, I bet he will love them!
And last year, Dudley woke up on Christmas for me. :D I like to think that was his present to me, haha.

@Atrax: Tell that to my parents! I needed to convince them that my roachies would not escape and over-run the house, so Roach Alcatraz was born. :wink:

Today was kind of a horrible day. I still can't believe what just happened this morning. :(

So last night, my mom noticed that Tilly (Our guinea pig) was bleeding from her bottom, and she hadn't been eating. We thought she just had a UTI, or she might have gotten bladder stones because my sister was feeding her alfalfa pellets for some reason. We took her to the vet this morning, and he said he felt a mass in her abdomen, so we did X-rays. It turns out that Tilly was one of the few piggies who get reproductive cancer: She had a tumor the size of a lime that was blocking everything. So we had her put to sleep.

I had to go right from the vets to work too. :(
I still haven't picked up my guinea pig Sunny, who passed away in January from the vets, so now they can come home together.

evanescent

Juvie Member
Wow, i'm surprised the vet kept your piggie for you all that time..

I'm so sorry </3
at least they're together now, right?
Piggies are lonely all by themselves..

RIP Tilly and Sunny
Rainbow.gif

may you enjoy frolicing in the sweet hay of the rainbow bridge together..

Jess

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
Thanks guys. :(

@Rea: My vet is super nice (The one who gave me Wink), so they kept her for me since I couldn't burry her in the winter. And I've been kind of procrastinating picking her up now because I hate burrying pets, but I guess it was for a reason because they can be burried together now.

It's weird without her. It the last year and a half we've lost my sister's rabbit, our 2 guinea pigs, a hamster, my millipede, and Wink. It's scaring me!

And the bright side... The reptile expo was really neat! It was smaller than last year though. But I got some water crystals and egg flats for my roachies! I also got to hold a marmoset monkey on my shoulder! He was really cute, but he bit me LOL. My mom was worried I was going to get rabies, but the owner said he is UTD on his shots... I sure hope he is telling the truth! I saw some enormous beardies that dwarfed Dudley that were really pretty, and I got to hold a Leechies gecko. They are SO adorable! I didn't get any more pets though.

I also won Beardienoob's raffle for the digital thermometer! :mrgreen:

evanescent

Juvie Member
Jess":3jw0xe4x said:
Thanks guys. :(

@Rea: My vet is super nice (The one who gave me Wink), so they kept her for me since I couldn't burry her in the winter. And I've been kind of procrastinating picking her up now because I hate burrying pets, but I guess it was for a reason because they can be burried together now.

It's weird without her. It the last year and a half we've lost my sister's rabbit, our 2 guinea pigs, a hamster, my millipede, and Wink. It's scaring me!

And the bright side... The reptile expo was really neat! It was smaller than last year though. But I got some water crystals and egg flats for my roachies! I also got to hold a marmoset monkey on my shoulder! He was really cute, but he bit me LOL. My mom was worried I was going to get rabies, but the owner said he is UTD on his shots... I sure hope he is telling the truth! I saw some enormous beardies that dwarfed Dudley that were really pretty, and I got to hold a Leechies gecko. They are SO adorable! I didn't get any more pets though.

I also won Beardienoob's raffle for the digital thermometer! :mrgreen:
that IS super nice of them. ^_^
when my guinea pig died during the winter, we had to keep him in our freezer. It was awful. x_O
so we had a guinea pig in a plastic bag wrapped in tin foil inside a cardboard box all winter ;^;
disturbing. hardly ever got anything out of there. still don't.

that's really awful >.< sorry you've been losing so many pets..
in the past year i've only lost two mice and...quite a few fish due to various disease outbreaks in my dad/sis' overcrowded tanks ._.

that sounds really cool c:
wish we had one of those near me. O:
orrr maybe we do? never bothered checking. I should probably do that.
awesome, is it more superspecialawesome than your current ones? ;D

Hope you didn't get rabies from the monkey ;^; monkies scare me..teethhh...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylis342
Top Bottom