Studly Dudley! ♥ *Massive Picture Overload 7/30*

Status
Not open for further replies.
My dad just randomly came home with him! He is cutest thing ever, and has tons of chub! He just dived into his salad! :D
Hes 2 years old, 15-17 in. long (has pretty good sized nip) and 442 grams... Dyed from red sand, so I cant see his colors. :D

Will post more details/pics later... I have to babysit! :D

OMG IM SOOOOOO EXCITEDDDDD!!!

:blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5:

TASTIGER

Extreme Poster
the beardies hate the humidity! i have a dehumidifier down there it helps a little bit. but they are still sluggish and grumpy

Jess

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
I don't have a dehumidifier, so poor Dud will have to though it out.

I'm making a new light box tonight, so I will hopefully be doing the top hat photoshoot!

Jess

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
OK, so I finished the top hat photo shoot... EPIC. WIN.
I am SO excited to show you guys the pictures! I will post them tomorrow, since it's getting kind of late here. But I got some AWESOME top hat pictures, if I do say so myself. :mrgreen:

I sure hope Dud gets a page in the calander! :blob5:

Terminator7777

Juvie Member
Top hat nice and would be nice to see you both with top hats. I was goin to rock out with my two with a chrome spike necklaces. But i thought leave them be till stress marks disaplat. Then my little maggotz will here the best band ever. You're figure out the band most always do. Just like my oldest dragon the little maggotz will move and bang there heads. Haha will never forget

Jess

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
Calm down guys, no hijacking is necessary... Here are the pictures!!! :mrgreen:

I'll post the top hat ones first, since everyone is so excited LOL. Tell me which one is your favorite! (BTW, none of these have been edited or cropped yet, so tell me if you think something needs to be fixed!)

#1 This one is my favorite out of all of them. He looks so sophisticated!
DSC01637.jpg

DSC01638.jpg

DSC01639.jpg

#4 I don't like the lighting on this one as much, but I thought that death-glare was rather great. :lol:
DSC01611.jpg

#5 Next to the top hat?
DSC01634.jpg

DSC01648.jpg

The other adorable pictures! :D

DSC01626.jpg

DSC01627.jpg

DSC01636.jpg

DSC01640.jpg

DSC01644.jpg

DSC01647.jpg

DSC01654.jpg

DSC01656.jpg

DSC01657.jpg

DSC01658.jpg

DSC01659.jpg

DSC01663.jpg

DSC01664.jpg

DSC01665.jpg

DSC01669.jpg

DSC01670.jpg

DSC01671.jpg

DSC01660.jpg

Wittle tubby hand! :love5:
DSC01662.jpg

If you can't already tell, Dud LOVED his photoshoot LOL. I was worried it would stress him out so I didn't think it would be very long, but he had a creamy white beard and tummy the whole time, and his colors got lighter throughout the pictures! Once he was done, he got dark colors though. :roll: I think he's a little full of himself.

Oh, and special thanks to PeppersGirl for help with the lighting!

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
:shock: OH MY!!!! :D

What an adorable photo shoot! :love5:
Best? :?
Are you crazy? :roll:
I love them all. :D

Though I really like #3,4,and 6 for top hat pic's.
And my overall fave :love5:...just because it shows how extremely handsome he truly is... :love10:
DSC01658.jpg

That pic makes me want to reach out and kiss him. :love5: Precious! :love5:

My male beardie seem to be camera hounds too...love having their pic's taken and love even more to pose in public for others to take pic's. :lol:
They are a bit stuck on themselves aren't they? :lol: Kind of remind me of a couple of my son's...can't resist the camera. :lol:

Thanks Jess for all the wonderful pic's of your handsome Dudley!
Oh an the hijack thing that was just an empty threat for now. :p :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCRay_AAAa
Top Bottom