Studly Dudley! ♥ *Massive Picture Overload 7/30*

Status
Not open for further replies.
My dad just randomly came home with him! He is cutest thing ever, and has tons of chub! He just dived into his salad! :D
Hes 2 years old, 15-17 in. long (has pretty good sized nip) and 442 grams... Dyed from red sand, so I cant see his colors. :D

Will post more details/pics later... I have to babysit! :D

OMG IM SOOOOOO EXCITEDDDDD!!!

:blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5:

:D So cuuuuuuute! What a dapper little guy. Extremely sophisticated.

I like this one in particular, because it emphasizes his fantastic little chubbly snout. And he looks so pleased with the whole situation.
DSC01654.jpg

littlebirdy

Juvie Member
I could look at pictures of Dudley all day. They always make me smile so much! I like number 6. He looks like a dapper little sweetheart lookin for a snuggle, yes he does. :lol: :D :mrgreen: :blob8: :blob5:

Oh. My. Goodness. Dudley really is quite studly! I absolutely ADORE the top hat pictures. Have you ever tried doing photoshoots with other hats? I have a tiny santa claus hat for my Garrus, to use on our Christmas cards. :wink:

Jess

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
Thanks everyone!! :D So, the general consensus for the top hat picture seems to be #6?

Barb and Noonthirtyfive, did you guys like the pictures you re-posted better than the top hat ones? I sure hope you can submit multiple calendar pictures LOL.

Here is another one that turned out cute, but I would have to lighten it up a little and try to edit out the line in the background.
DSC01608.jpg

Sashee

Sub-Adult Member
GAH!!!!! LOVE ME SOME DUDLEY!!!!! And my neice said he's really cute and she giggled when I showed her tha tophat pix. She wants to know why Yoshi doesn't have one. LOL

PeppersGirl

Juvie Member
Wow he's so cute!! I'd say #3, but they're all excellent shots :D
And I'm surprised he stayed such light colours, Pepper always ends up black lol

Jess

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
Thanks guys! :mrgreen:

@Sashee: She's right. Why doesn't Yoshi have a top hat? I think he's being deprived LOL. :wink:

@PeppersGirl: I know, me too! During other photo shoots he has gone darker colors, but I guess he was pretty thrilled with this one. His mission was to climb the walls of the light box. :roll:

@BrilliantEraser: (Sorry, forgot to respond to you in my last post!) Dudley has a Santa hat too! :lol: I also did a Christmas photo shoot with him. The pictures of it are somewhere within the abyss of this thread LOL.
I also had a little scarecrow/witch hat that he did Halloween pictures in.

PeppersGirl

Juvie Member
Trouble with lightboxes - it's very hard to make them reptile-proof! :p

I want to make Pepper another costume/hat, but I'm at a loss for ideas!

Jess

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
Yeah, I would crop it so Dud is more the center of the picture. And my camera is a Sony Cyber Shot something... I forgot the numbers. But some of them didn't turn out quite as focused as I wanted them to.

@PeppersGirl: Pirate costume!!! :p That's going to be my next project, LOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom