Squash for my baby beardie?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking of feeeding my baby beardie, Fuego, some yellow squash. Is that okay? and what is the best way to prepare the food and feed it to him? Heis about 7inches but I'm not sure of his exact age.

Picture of Fuego :D
image23.jpg

My beardie loves squash! Your beardie is pretty small right now so i would dice them to the space between his eyes then add them to a salad. :blob8: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob8: :blob8: :blob8:

midmichicer

Gray-bearded Member
I blend mine into like a sauce almost and put it on their salad. They get a lot of greens not even knowing because it sticks to the squash lol.

lyonsAmber

Original Poster
Thank you guys :) I think I'm gonna mix it in with some Kale

I cut up a bunch and kinda made it into a much and heated it up a little bit in the microwave. I waited for it to cool down then tore apart some kale into little peices and mixed it with that. I moved him in front of his food dish and he cocked his head at it. I ended up having to hand feed it to him but he loved it :) I'm not quite sure if he knows what is food dish is yes.. lol :?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
milosmom
Top Bottom