SQL error on beardie tales?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carnivorouszoo

Sub-Adult Member
I tried to post a thread there for Mojo and it says there is an SQL error when trying to retrieve the page and to let u know about it. . .

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

When did you try to post something in that area?
The site was down for awhile yesterday so that may have something to do with the error.

Tracie

Carnivorouszoo

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Minutes before I posted the first message here. Right after I posted that I could not get to anything lol. It seems ok now thanks!

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

That is great it is working for you now. It was most likely something related to the site being down.
Hope it is all working fine for you now!

Tracie

beardie

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Administrator
Founder
Beardie name(s)
Cailyth, Pinky, & Brain
That sounds like it may have been an issue when the site was going through some of its maintenance stuff, and ended up being offline for a while. If you have any such issues again, let me know (posting in the Website Comments or PM'ing me directly).

-Alex

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss_michelle421
Top Bottom