SORRY THIS IF THIS IS GROSS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi

literally just got an adult female beardie there now and she has pooped?but i only had a baby previously so have never seen poop like this in my life!!!Is it normal as it looks extremely weird. I apologize for the pictures
89924-571242338.jpg
89924-5632024417.jpg

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Hi there, I'm glad to see that you got another beardie. :) She looks healthy and although the poo looks odd it can sometimes just be from stress [ from going to a new home ] and whatever her diet was before you got her. Do you know much about her history including her diet ? Let her settle in for a while. at least a month to see if it changes . But she does look healthy so hopefully she's going to live a long + happy life with you. :)

AineLovesSteves

Original Poster
The man who had her previously was lovely and I wouldn't want to do him a disservice but he didn't have much of clue but appeared to genuinely love and care for them and the viv she was in was perfect. Stated "they get kale and carrots and a tub of crickets once or twice a week and regular baths".

She is very sturdy/chunky and extremely friendly. And she has just polished off ten large locusts and a few morio and wax worms.

She doesnt appear stressed out by the move at all and actually seemed to enjoy the car ride which i found weird as i expected her to hate me and/or freak out. Shes munching a few blueberries now. She seems very hungry but I don't want her to stuff herself too much.

I just WAS NOT expecting a poop like that haha. I thought she was laying an egg :lol:

Don't know much about her other than he rescued her from a clutch that werent separated or cared for properly and so she only has half a tail [which i think gives her character] and that shes maybe 2years old but he didnt have a clue.He was only rehoming her as a recent divorce meant he couldnt afford all of them.

I think she looks pretty healthy
89924-1007968910.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beardiemomg
Top Bottom