Watery mushy poop? (2nd poop this year)

TheBeard9789

Sub-Adult Member
Hey guys I came home and both of my dragons are out I gave Chubbs a nice warm soak and she drank a good amount of water and then swam around a bit and fed her.

I then turned my attention to Amber and she pooped in her enclosure (I wasn't home to take her out) and it wasn't exactly smelly but it was watery and mushy.

Granted this is only her 2nd poop post brumation (almost a 5 month brumation) should I be worried or just play it by hear?

The first poop was when I gave her a bath so i wasn't able to tell if it was water but she did have some solid pieces which is normal but this time it wasn't solid at all

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Post a pic next time but it is likely just their body getting used to eating and the G.I tract a bit off right now. So yes, just give it some time and see how they do.

TheBeard9789

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Post a pic next time but it is likely just their body getting used to eating and the G.I tract a bit off right now. So yes, just give it some time and see how they do.
I meant to take one I always do but I was trying to clean Amber's cage and bath my Chubbs at the same time lol

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Critter Guy
Top Bottom