Soap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skipper7

Juvie Member
Hello all,

I'm supposed to be studying for finals right now, but skipper decided to walk through her poop. Will this soap be safe for her?
89112-6485904185.jpg

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Yeah that should be OK. It's unscented plain soap. Just don't let her drink any of the soapy water.

Skipper7

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Thank you cooper.

Scrubbing wasn't fun for either of us, but I'm happy she's clean and she's glad I'm finished.

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
I keep a little dr bronner's baby mild soap (you can find it at target) on hand because it's nice and gentile. I put some into the bath to make it cloudy/milky color and give Darwin a 10 min soak in it and that does the trick nicely with minimal scrubbing needed.

SHBailey

Gray-bearded Member
I'd be careful about using scented soaps or other scented products with a bearded dragon. They're more sensitive to odors than we are and what smells nice to us might be irritating or even toxic to them.

Sometimes a soak in plain warm water and a little gentle scrubbing is all that's needed to remove poop, food, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylis342
Top Bottom