So, good news

Status
Not open for further replies.

GarinGazelle

Hatchling Member
Turns out Reptar likes Squash :D

i heard on here squash can help them gain a lil weight if their skinny. he seems a bit skinny. so i bought some squash. and he goes straight for that first instead of collard greens.

Jiffy

BD.org Addict
I wish that my boys would eat squash. I have tried it so many different times, and no luck. One baby did eat some one day, but I think it was because he was starving. He hasnt touched it since.
Glad that yours will eat it for you.

GarinGazelle

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
yeah. he loves it.

only problem, he eats that first so he doesnt eat as much collard greens. he normally eats all his greens. since squash was introduced, he barely eats any. maybe i'll put the greens in first, then squash.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoseofChaos
Top Bottom