size weight

Status
Not open for further replies.

vmanilova

Hatchling Member
Beardie name(s)
Fima is 7
is 391grams a normal weight for a 17 inch 2 year old beardie? he was brumating and was at 408 grams, then when he woke up he lost to 391 and stayed at that weight for the past 2 months. is that a normal weight for him?

Taterbug

BD.org Addict
Pictures will help, dragons are usually better assessed by body condition rather than straight numbers.

vmanilova

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Fima is 7
He doesn't always want to eat - I give him salad daily and he throws it around his cage mostly and that's it. I also offer dubia and horns daily - he doesn't always eat though. He was a bad eater for about a year now
It's not sunken, maybe a bad picture. But they are just a tiny pst flat I guess - not big for sure

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
He is not underweight at all. The structure of beardie heads varies from dragon to dragon. Some beardies have a flatter head, this dragon's head shape is fine and Dixie is quite robust. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ha12041437
Top Bottom