Sit On Shoulder

Status
Not open for further replies.

xPACx

Hey, how do you "train" beardies to sit on your shoulder? I would love mine to, but I dont know if she would just try and jump off straight away. Thanks alot,
Paul

TwistOfCate

Hatchling Member
Cori is always on my shoulder. The more you handle your beardie and the more they get to know and trust yopu the more calm they will be. Try placing your beardie on your chest with your hands ready to catch if he should run/jump. Then walk around a bit. after a while of doing this and your beardie getting used to you walking around with him on you he will rest comfortable on your chest, shoulder, side of your neck, and occasionally on your head. Haha. Mine is almost always on me. I go everywhere with him. Good luck and definately let me know how it works out!

Ethelia

Extreme Poster
/agree

Dexter started climbing me like a tree as soon as she realised Im the good guy who brings her treats. When she's sleepy she'll curl up on my lap & when shes bouncy she'll climb up my arm and nuzzle into my neck.
This is absolutely adorable... but also im possible to get them down! Dex often does this when she doesnt want to be put back down because she knows I just cant get her down!

Little minx....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stump5150!
Top Bottom