Silk Envy *Day 2 pics, pg 18*

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeserah

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Well, when I get home today I'll post more pics! Since Khan is brumating, I put the little pooper in his enclosure, and wrapped Khan in his towel and put him in the temp enclosure for the day. I hope she eats her dubias!

jeserah

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Mooore fotos!

Yesterday night, after a hard day's stress:
P1110234.jpg

Checkin' out Khan's home (Khan's on vacation in brumation land):
P1110243.jpg

P1110248.jpg

She's actually being calm for a second:
P1110265.jpg

Her perdy colours:
P1110266.jpg

What a pathetic face. So adorable.
P1110273.jpg

Bath #2:
P1110274.jpg

P1110277.jpg

She looks really good in purple! Hmmm... Ideas are a'brewin:
P1110281.jpg

Pardon me!
P1110294.jpg

Still stressed, but not freaking out. Good things.
P1110296.jpg

PetLover

Hatchling Member
She looks is so cute and fragile. I love her expression in the picture that's 2nd from the bottom. Has she eaten anything yet? I'm glad you posted more pics today. I've been checking my computer every hour since this morning. Thanks!

jeserah

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Tastiger! If you get one, make sure it's not so feisty. I feel like she's gunna break every time she squirms away from me :p

If she has eaten anything, it was some collard greens, but I severely doubt it. When I got home this afternoon she was curled up under the slate in Khan's enclosure. I think I'm going to have get rid of the hide for a while. Hasn't touched her dubias. :(

I like the 2nd pic from the bottom also, it's so catty!

grendel9

Juvie Member
She is really stunning. She looks like someone painted her. You could almost name her after a famous work of art. Like Mona Lisa or Venus de Milo (yes, I know I'm a total nerd). :oops:
I love the picture of her sleeping. Such a sweet little baby. I think she's very lucky to own you now. :wink:

MissMichelle91

Hatchling Member
Ooooh, such a gorgeous dragon! Holy snot! Those pictures for sale pictures didn't do her justice. She is so cute! Those colors! So pretty <3

Ohhhh, I second Grendel's idea. You could call her Mona. That would be pretty bad-a.

jeserah

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Mona's a good name! I'm adding it to the list! I hope her personality calms down a lot, then it would befit her more. As of right now, Monster is an appropriate name. Persistence, I think. Persistence.

She never ate her dubias. Pooops. Looks like I'm going to be doing some "assisted feeding" tomorrow afternoon. She's not gunna like it.

ALSO, what type of beardie hates beardie burritos? She absolutely freaks out with them. I was lucky to get her in purple cloth today and take a couple of pics before she squirm-ied out from under it. A bit untrustworthy!

bhigginsjr88

Hatchling Member
wow she is so freakin beautiful!!!! Do you plan on ever breeding her? If so I really would love to buy one of her babies.

jeserah

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Thanks for the kind words guys! She's calming down a bit, but is still stressed out a lot. When I had her in the bath today she started lapping up water! Khan NEVER did that! I'm glad that she enjoys staying hydrated.

She didn't eat her dubias again today so I force-fed her 3 of them. Then I tried shoving some collard greens down her gullet but she would have none of that, and she BIT me instead (sounds like one of michelle's dragons, LOL)! Little stinker!

bhigginsjr88":163jlao2 said:
wow she is so freakin beautiful!!!! Do you plan on ever breeding her? If so I really would love to buy one of her babies.
Thanks very much! I don't know if I would breed her. If I did, it would be to Khan, but then I'd have the whole egg and babies and space situation. Maybe I could bribe a local breeder (rockinar dragons or livingston lizard lounge) to do some of the incubating/raising bit if I let them have most of the dragons. *shrugs* I'll have to see how it goes, but who knows!

jeserah

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
2 new photos!
I fed her some baby food squash this evening, in hopes of keeping her energy up. She fell asleep like this later. Soooo cute!

P1110302.jpg

P1110305.jpg

LaPrice

Hatchling Member
dawww so adorable. i'd love to have a khan babie, though cali is soooo far away from NC. if you do will the babies be a mixture (egg wise) of leathers and silkies? or all silkies?

fez09

Extreme Poster
Those last 2 pics are precious! Sassy lil' booger, I can't believe she bit you! That's good that you got some bugs in her guts, hopefully she'll eat independantly tomorrow!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tlpowell718
Top Bottom