shedding-again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
well dashers shedding again :| i am spraying him daily
does anyone have any tips? :)
the first time he shed i did so much research :study: until i realized that all i had to do basically spray and bathe him lol

That's pretty much it....Daytona's been shedding non-stop it seems like. I have a couple pictures where she looks like she's impersonating a banana.

100_8797.jpg

mcdavis77

How old is your beardie that keeps shedding? Mine is around 5 months and has only shed once since I've had her. I know she shed at least once before I got her when she was 7 weeks but only one body shed since then. Her leg shed the other day so I thought maybe she'd have another full body shed but no luck. I only bathe her once or twice a week bc she doesn't really like it and tries to jump out. Any thoughts?

No thoughts really, I know my Daytona has done an impressive amount of growing since I got her, but she needed some feeding up. Most of my herp keeping experience is with geckos, Daytona is my first beardie. And my geckos usually shed while I'm not looking.

dasher

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
yeah I usually only bathe them twice a week
but it seems like once their done they start again! :mrgreen:
Dasher is turning 1 this december
thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
23parkera
Top Bottom