See pg 103 regarding Vicky's surgery

Status
Not open for further replies.

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Oh Diane, such bad news, but at least caught quickly & addressed. Poor Vicky, you're in my thoughts and prayers.

Diane please let Joe know that we're all rooting for her & I know it'll take time to recoup from another surgery, especially abdominal. She'll be in hopsital for awhile, but better she's there for the first few weeks to make sure she's ok before going home. Poor Joe & James, what a shock for them!

Praying for you, Vicky,
Deb

athenacp

Extreme Poster
Oh geez, poor Vickie! Please tell her that I am keeping her (and her family) in my prayers! If its ok I will post for prayers for her on my prayer group also, poor thing. I hope she gets better soon!

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
sympathy.jpg

Thanks Diane for keeping us informed. Poor Vicky, Joe, and James....what a time they have had this past few months. I will continue to send healing prayers for Vicky and prayers for her boys for strength to deal with this.

I miss you Vicky! Hope you are better soon sweetie. It's just not the same around here without your orneriness.

Love ya friend!

Please Get Well Soon!

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Well, I have a real good update this time. :p Joe said they removed the tube today and she is acting better now than she has in a LONG time. He also said that she has been calling him a lot to give him orders lol. The town they live in is totally closed because of the snowstorm that we're getting too so they have been communicating a lot tonight by phone and FB. So, couldn't wait to give everyone the good news. :blob5: :D :blob8:

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Thanks for the update Diane, it's so good to know that she's getting well again. This must have been troubling her for a long time without knowing what it was.

Healing prayers being sent your way, Vicky,
Deb

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Wheew! Thank God for a great update. :D
Thanks so much Diane for keeping us posted.
That is such wonderful news! :D

Miss Vicky can't wait till you are better. I've not reported any post since you have been away. :roll: I was saving them all for you. :lol:

Hurry up and get well we miss you so much.

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Thank goodness! If Vicky has the energy to give orders to Joe, she'll be back home and all good in no time. :mrgreen:

Thanks for the update Diane.

protiemama

Gray-bearded Member
Oh boy, I have to catch my breath. These last two pages were quite the roller-coaster ride! :shock: Vickie- you are much too young for all this! Please get well soon and compleatly this time. No more scares. We miss you here. Prayers up, for Vickie and her "boys".

Sandy H

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Godaxus
Top Bottom