See pg 103 regarding Vicky's surgery

Status
Not open for further replies.

vickson420

BD.org Addict
Retired Moderator
Well I went a little nuts taking pics for the calendar this year so I figured I would post some of them hear so you guys can see them also.Here is my lovely scaley family:
My darlin Drago:
1033.jpg

1035.jpg

1036.jpg

1040.jpg

1041.jpg

1180.jpg

My Sweet old gal Jaba:
1093.jpg

1096.jpg

1119.jpg

Spunky Apophis:
1175-1.jpg

1079.jpg

1083.jpg

1084.jpg

1169-1.jpg

and for those of you who remember my "little"girl Phoenix here she is ALL grown up!
1048.jpg

1061.jpg

1066.jpg

DSCN0220.jpg

1074.jpg

Zeke

Ya i can see why. I like the distinct characteristics among different beardies, makes them unique.

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
THAT's Phoenix?!?! What happened to the itty bitty baby I last saw pics of??

Jaba looks great, as always.

Embee

Gray-bearded Member
Oh Vicky!

I so enjoyed every single pic! What a good looking family!

Drago's head popping out of the leaves is almost too much, so very dear! That dear "little" Phoenix. Quite the charmer! :love5:

The best,
Em

MissT

BD.org Addict
Oh my, Vicky, where did baby Phoenix go???? And look how orange she got!!! I think she would eat Kazi for breakfast now!!! Jaba looks as sweet as always.... but Drago - he is such a POSER!!! hehe!

Great pics Vicky!

T

vickson420

BD.org Addict
Retired Moderator
Original Poster
Thanks Everyone!
Yes my Phoenix has turned into quite a monster and has officially outgrown all of the others in weight and length.Her color suprises even me and the pics dont do her justice.She looks more orange in them but in reality she is this wicked shade of red and has yellow streaked all around as well.She is one hefty mama with an attitude to boot.I did love the picture of Drago in the leaves it really shows his charming personality!Its amazing how different they all are.Drago is my sweet daredevil,phoenix is rough and tough and she is ready to kick butt always,Apophis is just a happy snuggle bear which is so suprising considering the rough start he got in life and then there is Jaba who always looks like she should be chillin under a palm tree in the bahamas with a cocktail in one hand and a superworm in the other....lol.

vickson420

BD.org Addict
Retired Moderator
Original Poster
Yes that chin is why she is named Jaba...lol her full name is Miss Jabba da Hutt...lol

Mistyck

Extreme Poster
Very nice pictures! Phoenix got so big! Looks like she's trying to catch up with Miss Jaba for the "Chin Win". :lol: Drago and Miss Jaba look like they're just chillin, while Apophis is sayin, "Just feed me and we're all good." :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beardiemomg
Top Bottom