Scratching head

Status
Not open for further replies.

Permutation

Hatchling Member
Is he in shed, or has he recently just finished a shed?
They normally will scratch their heads with their feet if that have shed coming off, even the tiniest little piece can irritate them and cause them to scratch at it.

Sayyruuuhh

Original Poster
Permutation":6lsvp0te said:
Is he in shed, or has he recently just finished a shed?
They normally will scratch their heads with their feet if that have shed coming off, even the tiniest little piece can irritate them and cause them to scratch at it.

hes is going through a shed, but he recently just started twitching?

Permutation

Hatchling Member
When they have shed near their eye it does look very similar to twitching, I had a panic myself when our first beardie was younger and he did the same.

Twitching can be a symptom of Metabolic bone disease, but, considering the shed going on I would say that, that is likely the cause of whats going on right now.

Maybe you could try and get a video of it and post it and we can have a look and see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sage_1207
Top Bottom