getting worried

xyqz

Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Shaman
my bearded dragon is underweight and quite skinny i’ve been worried about him for awhile i’m unable to get him/she into the vet he hasent been eating lately and shows signs of dehydration, he/she hasent been active lately either. (the dirt in the water is from shaman playing in the water) every now and again there is weird behaviour I notice such as digging and aggressive scratching. I need to be able to give he/she what they need, the diet shaman is currently on is not sufficient enough for him/her.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    317.2 KB · Views: 146
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    291.8 KB · Views: 52

xyqz

Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Shaman
Is it a solid clear bright white - daytime?
I’m not sure I just looked on the outside of the bulb I don’t know if I have the packaging, my bearded dragon is closing his eyes if im too close to him and even if i’m not one of his eyes is closed unless noise is made he will open them both

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
I’m not sure I just looked on the outside of the bulb I don’t know if I have the packaging, my bearded dragon is closing his eyes if im too close to him and even if i’m not one of his eyes is closed unless noise is made he will open them both
Hes closing his eyes under the bulb?

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
yes, i’ve been watching him and he’s trying to sleep but he’s never slept this early in the day his lights haven’t even turned off yet
Check your bulb - daytime bulbs have a coating on them that harms the eyes-- you want something like a exo Terra intense - flukers basking bulb-- or a Arcadia halogen

xyqz

Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Shaman
Check your bulb - daytime bulbs have a coating on them that harms the eyes-- you want something like a exo Terra intense - flukers basking bulb-- or a Arcadia halogen
i’ve been looking into it and I don’t have the sufficient funds to give him what he needs, i’m unable to give him a good life and I am going to look into reptile rescue due to not being able to give the proper care he deserves

Last edited:

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCRay_AAAa
Top Bottom