Sahara *VERY PIC HEAVY*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aznrainbowdime

Sub-Adult Member
ajkry2":a1b41 said:
Aznrainbowdime":a1b41 said:
Awww Sahara is such a cutie just like her daddy !!!
:love10: thanks... :mrgreen:

thinkin about posting it in then and now, but i think i'll wait til she's full grown to do that...

i saw your then and now post, and MJ is lookin sooo fab :love5:

aww thanks ! Yeah remember both of us were thinking it was too soon to post our babies since we got them around the same time ? But i couldnt wait lol.. I'll keep posting as she gets bigger n bigger

ajkry2

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Friday October 3, 2009 measurement
early.jpg

What a goofball :roll:
002.jpg

Head Shed :lol:
005.jpg

Just before the October 17, 2009 measurement
047.jpg

October 17, 2009 measurement
046.jpg

I bought a postage scale, she's 205 grams today (October 17, 2009)

ajkry2

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Sahara is going through a shed now. For some reason, I keep what she sheds off in a small ziplock baggie :roll: maybe one of these days I'll think of a reason...

Either way, no pics yet, but soon to come :D

I've switched her diet from mostly crix with an occasional dubia or super to mostly dubias with an occasional cricket or super. My dubia colony is rolling (although not quite ready to feed out of it like I have been :oops:)

And my lighting thread is nearly done (viewtopic.php?f=34&t=114817&start=0&st=0&sk=t&sd=a). So other than that nothing much new.

Hope you enjoy the thread :mrgreen:

beardieluv

Sub-Adult Member
haha don't worry, i keep most of charlie's shed in a ziploc too. for what reason, i don't even know. i'm not a scrapbooker by any means haha.

ajkry2

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
I measured her this weekend (camera is still on the fritz :roll:) and she came to a whopping 423 grams and 16 inches!!!

Will post pics asap :mrgreen:

ajkry2

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
:mrgreen:
after the long wait, sahara is back to steal your hearts ;)

Pets2012.jpg

Pets2013.jpg

Pets2021.jpg

Pets2026.jpg

Pets2030.jpg

Pets2032.jpg

Pets2040.jpg

Pets001.jpg

Pets2043.jpg

:mrgreen:
That is all.

PS some of the cats :D

Pets2028.jpg

011.jpg

ajkry2

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
spurlee01":a7363 said:
Awww :love5: . How old is she? I'm sure I could find it if I looked, but that requires too much effort.
she was 4 months in august. that makes her hatch date sometime in april. its january now... 9ish months then i believe.

she is a fatty. :love5: last i measured she was 16" and 400ish grams. she's grown since then ;)

ajkry2

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Aznrainbowdime":ae67f said:
Oh she DEFINATELY Stole my heart !! SUCH A CUTIE !!!! soo are you ever gonna plan on getting a 2nd ???
ooooo.... i dunno. i have a lead on a saint louis BD.org member giving her loki away, so maybe. but with 2 cats, a lizard, and a colony of dubia and probably still a couple hundred supers my hands are full. and i don't really have a place to put a second. but maybe -- if i can talk to the gf into it ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCRay_AAAa
Top Bottom