Rogue- Please Visit This Link!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everybody! My name is Jessie. I'm 16 and have been in love with beardies since I was a little girl. Due to financial issues (and the fact my mom hates anything scally) I could never get one. Until this year. I finally got a job, allowing me to buy my first bearded dragon! With out further ado I give you ROUGE!
561152_318458814912736_2012932448_n.jpg

I rescued her from a very poorly cared for petsmart. She was in a 10 gallon tank with woodchip bedding, and they only fed her like 5 large crickets once a week. It was awful!!!!!!! It was love at first sight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So I took her home. She was a little fire cracker. She didn't have one second of relocation stress and she warmed up to me on like the third day. She's currently sleeping on my shoulder. I've had her for two months now and I couldn't be happier!!

noelerhard

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
The forum I showed you? I'll probably stay on both too, but as long as people start getting along better on here.

BlueDragon09

BD.org Addict
Yup that one you showed me, I'll stay here because someone asked me not to go and does like to read my stories.
I'll stay for my own entertainment as well.

noelerhard

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
That's very true. It wouldn't be the same without you. Us Dr. Who fans have to stick together!

noelerhard

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Okay so the scaries thing happened to me and my family last saturday. My brother got a BB gun for christmas and he wanted to go up in the state land and shoot can a bottles and stuff. So we took out van up in the hills. We got about 50 feet up the slope before the van started swerving. On one side of us was a ditch on the other side was a 30 foot drop! We tried backing down the hill and almost went over the edge. My parents walked into town to try and get help. The only person who would fins it in their hearts to help was some old guy. We finally got the van moving down the hill. Me and my mom stood on one side to keep it out of the ditch and the man stood on the other side to keep it from going over. We got down okay obviously, but my mom threw her back out and my brother spent the whole time screaming and crying. I won't lie I was pretty terrified.

I don't know if I told you guys this, but a couple months ago I had surgery on my reproductive system. I had really big sists. One was the size of a tenis ball the other a golf ball. I ended up losing one ovary. It turned out they had been borderline malignant meaning that they weren't cancer but they were really close. Well I've been having some pain lately, so I went back to the doctor yesturday and he thinks they may have missed some of it and that it developed into cancer. I was really scared. I have to go in monday for a blood test, biopsy, and aultrasound. If I do have another one there sending me to an oncologist. I really hope the pain is something else! Wish me luck.

I further news Rogue still isn't acting herself. I think something is really wrong. She freaked out on my little brother today and really scared him. She's sleeping on the side table right now and looks like a little angle! I hope everythings okay.

Jeez this is a depressing post :?

TheWerewolf

Gray-bearded Member
Wow, yikes indeed. That car thing must've been terrifying. Glad you're okay though. :D I really hope you don't have cancer. That would suck. Man, sounds like your life is falling apart right now. I most surely will pray for you and your lovely Rogue. If you want something to cheer you up my thread is pretty happy right now. I don't even know what to say really. I do know that you will be in my prayers until everything is straightened out. Good luck on everything! I wish I could help.

BlueDragon09

BD.org Addict
Hang in there, I know it's scary but good it's not cancer, that would suck.
I did battle cancer and survived so that's good but I do wish you luck.
Hm, I wonder what's wrong with Rogue...I hope she's okay. You and
your family are in my prayers. So I want you to hang in there my best friend.

noelerhard

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
TheWerewolf":2ga15d2q said:
Wow, yikes indeed. That car thing must've been terrifying. Glad you're okay though. :D I really hope you don't have cancer. That would suck. Man, sounds like your life is falling apart right now. I most surely will pray for you and your lovely Rogue. If you want something to cheer you up my thread is pretty happy right now. I don't even know what to say really. I do know that you will be in my prayers until everything is straightened out. Good luck on everything! I wish I could help.

It was. I hope I don't either. I don't think that's what it is, but there's still a chance. Thank you. It's good to know people are praying for us :)

BlueDragon09":2ga15d2q said:
Hang in there, I know it's scary but good it's not cancer, that would suck.
I did battle cancer and survived so that's good but I do wish you luck.
Hm, I wonder what's wrong with Rogue...I hope she's okay. You and
your family are in my prayers. So I want you to hang in there my best friend.

What kind of cancer did you have, if you don't mind me asking. I have vet appointment for her next week so I'll let you guys know what's wrong.

BlueDragon09

BD.org Addict
It was breast cancer. But one time I did have an ovary sist that isn't cool. I was so badly in pain but I understand
it can become cancer not a harmless sist, I couldn't get up, my back was in a lot of pain, kept throwing up (couldn't
even keep food and drink down).

jezwolf175

Sub-Adult Member
Hey noelerhard finally caught up on your thread. That is a big yikes. My bf had cancer for almost a whole year. It was a tumor that developed on his thigh right above the knee. I was with him the entire time. And we will be here for you through this as well. :) Could your brother have smelled like something rouge wouldn't like? Like another animal?

noelerhard

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
BlueDragon09":1kr9y1rz said:
It was breast cancer. But one time I did have an ovary sist that isn't cool. I was so badly in pain but I understand
it can become cancer not a harmless sist, I couldn't get up, my back was in a lot of pain, kept throwing up (couldn't
even keep food and drink down).

I'm sorry to hear that. My sists are always like that, I get them a lot and I usually have to have surgery to get rid of them :( I'm throwing up a lot too. It's really awful.

jezwolf175":1kr9y1rz said:
Hey noelerhard finally caught up on your thread. That is a big yikes. My bf had cancer for almost a whole year. It was a tumor that developed on his thigh right above the knee. I was with him the entire time. And we will be here for you through this as well. :) Could your brother have smelled like something rouge wouldn't like? Like another animal?

:( I didn't even know you could get a tumor on your leg. Is he okay now? Thank you so much. It's nice to know you care! We don't have anyother animals so I don't know what it could have been.

noelerhard

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Well, I'm a little behind on my posting. I got my results back and I do have another small sist. But the blood tests came back normal. NO CANCER!!!!! I was so relieved. My mom cried then got really mad at the doctor for scaring us like that. I don't have to go into surgery unless my sist starts to grow. And right now it's only a few centimeters.

Rogue is acting normal again. Eating and pooing every day. No attacking everything she sees. She has been puffing at stuff a lot more though. I fed her some supers and mustard greens with blueberries, and gave her a bath. She pooed and now she's sitting on the arm of the couch checking out all her beardie friends. I'll post some pics of her later.

Well I went to pick up Azura yesturday and they told me he died! It turned out being a boy so it would have been Ezra. They had her on hold for me and they never even called me. So you could probablly undertsand why I was upset, It was so sad. So I want to get my next beardie from a breeder. Do you guys have any recomendations?

TheWerewolf

Gray-bearded Member
Hi, glad you're doing better. And I'm also glad you don't have cancer. Rogue is beautiful, she looks nice and healthy like my Nim. My Nim is being the sleepy one now. But he still has appetite. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hseith
Top Bottom