Rogue- Please Visit This Link!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everybody! My name is Jessie. I'm 16 and have been in love with beardies since I was a little girl. Due to financial issues (and the fact my mom hates anything scally) I could never get one. Until this year. I finally got a job, allowing me to buy my first bearded dragon! With out further ado I give you ROUGE!
561152_318458814912736_2012932448_n.jpg

I rescued her from a very poorly cared for petsmart. She was in a 10 gallon tank with woodchip bedding, and they only fed her like 5 large crickets once a week. It was awful!!!!!!! It was love at first sight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So I took her home. She was a little fire cracker. She didn't have one second of relocation stress and she warmed up to me on like the third day. She's currently sleeping on my shoulder. I've had her for two months now and I couldn't be happier!!

noelerhard

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Well, I'm having a sleep over at my cousins house and none of us can sleep. I brought Rouge with me, so she's sleeping on her pillow pet beside me. She looks so peaceful. She had a long day, A three hour car ride and then having to stay in my coat at the hospital.Then when we got back to my cousins house nobody ould leave her alone.

noelerhard

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Having a great day! It freezing here though. Rouge surpirsed me this morning. She pooed on my brand new laptop! She hasn't pooed on anything in a long time. I got more pics! These are all at my cousins house.
Rouge checking out baby Spikey.
P1030480_zps87fd4378.jpg

P1030476_zps2675cdf5.jpg

She loves her new pillow pet.
P1030475_zps00eebbe7.jpg

Little Ray fell in love with her.
P1030472_zps599b38ac.jpg

Chase was holding her an decided to put her on his head. Silly boy.
P1030469_zpsb226f65e.jpg

morphmom

BD.org Addict
Awwww... :love5: My goodness! Look how big she's gotten! :shock: Poor new laptop! LOL! :lol: Myah is now (knock on wood) potty trained! :D She hasn't had an oopsey in months. Rouge will get there. They all do. It just feels like 2 steps forward 3 steps back when they're young :wink:

noelerhard

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
I know she's getting so big! She just hit 17 inches. I was so proud. Yeah I was a little upset over the laptop. It took me half an hour to get all the poo out of the keys. I thought I had her potty trained too. I think it might be because it's a new place, she's been acting strange all weekend. I know the feeling, lol!

noelerhard

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
I'm so happy! My dad downloaded a dvd copy of The Hobbit. I read the book and loved it, so I can't wait to see the movie. I'm like bouncing in my seat. :blob5: Rouge is watching it with me. I doubt she'll watch it for long though. She doesn't like TV much, but she can watch the computer forever. Especially when it this site, lol. She loves seeing all her beardie friends.

morphmom

BD.org Addict
noelerhard":2x3lzmej said:
She doesn't like TV much, but she can watch the computer forever. Especially when it this site, lol. She loves seeing all her beardie friends.
Myah is the same way! Not big on the boob tube (I'm not either) but loves BD.org Have fun with your movie! :D

noelerhard

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Lol, me either. I could watch TV on my laptop but not on the TV. I actually never finished watching it. It was boring.

noelerhard

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Okay so I have a couple of questions. I hope you guys can help me answer them.
1) Me and my dad are arguing about Rouge again. He says that 80 is a fine temp. I think it should be a little higher. Am I right?
2) Rouge's tank is really plain. I want to do something to spice it up. What do you guys think I should use for a theme?
3) Is it possible for a beardie to brumate at 8 months.
4) How much should I be feeding her. Some people are feeding a lot more than I am. I think I may be under feeding her. She's 8 months and 17 inches.

Rouge's boring viv...
P1030536_zps67658360.jpg

A cute pic of her semi sleeping. My dad wont let her on the couch without her blanket under her :roll:
P1030534_zpse1451421.jpg

morphmom

BD.org Addict
noelerhard":1jct7ioe said:
1) Me and my dad are arguing about Rouge again. He says that 80 is a fine temp. I think it should be a little higher. Am I right?
2) Rouge's tank is really plain. I want to do something to spice it up. What do you guys think I should use for a theme?
3) Is it possible for a beardie to brumate at 8 months.
4) How much should I be feeding her. Some people are feeding a lot more than I am. I think I may be under feeding her. She's 8 months and 17 inches.

1)80 is not ok. Bd's need atleast 95 to digest their food. I stay around 105 and that seems good for Myah. (No higher the 110)
2) I love that blankie! Go with a condo theme! make it look like a little living room. You can pick up a shallow basket, make little pillows, and call it a sofa! :D
3) Maybe. But I think that's unlikely, and rouge is likely too young.
4)Feed like she's still a babe. 2-3 times daily as many feeders as she will eat in about 15mins. Provide salad for one or every feed.
(%80 protein %20 feeders until about one year old) At about 1year, it's %80 salad and %20 protein :D

Hope I helped a little :study:

noelerhard

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Thank you that helped a lot. I knew her temps were too low, but I don't have the money for a new lamp just yet and because he doesn't agree he won't lend me the money. Thanks, she seems to like it too. And that's a great idea, but I was thinking something a little more natural.

I was typing and Rouge crawled ontomy key board. She wanted my atention, lol.
P1030537_zpsbb3397f0.jpg

noelerhard

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Hey everybody! I just got out fo school and when I got home I took Rogue out to cuddle. I just realized I've been spelling Rogue's name wrong! But anyway my ICM Patty came over and I let Rogue down to run around in the lving room. She went right for Patty and did this!
P1030538_zps3e26b957.jpg

She laid down and stuck her head up her pant leg. We were all laughing so hard :lol:

BlueDragon09

BD.org Addict
Hey Noelerhard, Werewolf and I are still okay with each other I did stop when it was them still talking about her.
You are my best friend, my Dr Who fan friend, so please don't lose respect I swear I stopped when it was her, I love you
you're like another one of my sisters, I would never think of doing that to my sister..so if we're okay with each other let
me know if not then I know where we stand.

noelerhard

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
I'm glad you and werewolf are okay. Don't worry we're okay too :) No respect lost. I know you stopped, it's the people that kept at it when they realized they hurt her feelings. They're the mean people. And I'd rather not talk about it anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peapthis
Top Bottom