Roaches loose EVERYWHERE!!!! HELPPP

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheRedDragonAkaRed

Hatchling Member
FIRST!!!!.....HIDE YOUR DRAGONS.....

You have to tell your parents....you got no choise.....

Then they may even be able to help;....

There is o hiding they will be more mad if you lie

Freeie

Extreme Poster
Oh nooo! I have to hide this post from my family ive been trying to talk the into letting me breed them for our bunch :( I really hope you catch them all!

Seven65

Juvie Member
This is the exact reason why I'm not going to breed roaches till I have a house with a garage or outside shop. Sorry to hear this happened to you, it would be pretty terrible.

TazzysMamma

Sub-Adult Member
Ewwwww I hope you are able to get most of them rounded up! The banana idea is a good one! Mine swarm to them.

TONS of hugs!!!!!

Sandi

vickson420

BD.org Addict
Retired Moderator
Hey Jess
How is the roach hunt going?Did the folks find out yet?I definately think your going to have to get those sticky traps and put them all over the house.Unfortunately I dont think your gonna be able to hide this one unless you can round them all up very quickly.Hope you dont get into to much trouble.

blondie098

Gray-bearded Member
If the bananas aren't working fast enough, try oranges oranges oranges! We just cut them up into 4ths, and those little boogers come a runnin -- it's their favorite in our dubia bin!

We started with about 750 to build our colony, we're 6 months in and have closer to 2000 easily... two oranges (8 slices total) are totally covered within 30-60 seconds of putting them in our bin... and with their fragrance, it might call them quickly?

Best of luck to you, our children know they deal with me if they mess with "the bin" without mom or dad right there.

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
Hey Jess.......were you able to catch any of the roaches? How about Mom and Dad, have they found out? We all have our fingers crossed for ya! Good Luck!

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
Oh No...don't say that! Besides I think Jessica is 18 or 19 yrs old.....don't know if you still get grounded at that age :roll: :lol:

scalesandtales

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Haha I think I caught most of them... I hope. Mom and dad have not found out. I told my brother I owe him big time and not to tell the parents. I was dead asleep last night and one flew on my head. YES, THEY CAN FLY. THEY DON"T FLUTTER. Thanks so much comrad! lol and na I don't think they would try and ground me at 19. I have never been grounded. My mom's a therapist and my dad's an artist so they are both very understanding. MooMoo, my kitten thinks they are mice. He keeps catching them and swatting them until they die. Lesson learned!! I'm taking the roaches out of my room, to the garage they go!! I'm going to try the orange and bananna idea. Why the wax paper??

Ryan Maguire

Sub-Adult Member
I would think wax paper would only work if you lost wax moths in your house. Not sure what it would do for roaches, but meh! Anythings worth a shot :)

chancellor91

Juvie Member
OH MY

im so dearly sorry, i would be pissin my pants scared if this happened, well let your beardie out at least, dont feed her in the tank, just let her roam and find food? this should at least get rid of a couple at a time

sorry i dunno what to do

sluedu09

Hatchling Member
Oh my...I'm terrified of creepy crawlies...spiders and roaches are horrible. I don't think I could ever get any for my beardies....I hope you find them!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cr0w
Top Bottom