Roach Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nihilist

Hatchling Member
z0mbiebabykiller":327ipzy6 said:
http://www.dubiaroaches.com has red runner aka Turkistan roaches 50% off til Friday FYI. just ordered 500 large for $15 shipped, crazy good deal.
Damn just when I am getting ready to start breeding them and I miss this post, maybe while I am building up my roach breeding tub another sale will come around.

z0mbiebabykiller

Original Poster
becareful what type of tub you use. i put them in a rubbermaid and over half died, think it was the type of plastic BC they lived onced moved into glass aquarium

Rampagingraptor

Sub-Adult Member
Were they dying consistently while in the tank? I'm also using a platic bin as well, and a good portion of my died like yours. Mine have stayed in that since I got them last week. I don't think they have been dying anymore, though, so I'm not sure if that's what it was or not.

Nihilist

Hatchling Member
Damn all the YouTube videos show them using plastic bins. I will have to make sure to clean my bin very thoroughly.

z0mbiebabykiller

Original Poster
my bad, thebin that killed them was Sterilite. I moved the living into a glass 10ga like my dubia are in and no more deaths. it doesn't matter how much you clean some of the plastic ones. its the material they are made of that's toxic to insects.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nhacaiuytinco1
Top Bottom