RIP Jojo <3 *8/23/06~6/29/10*

Status
Not open for further replies.

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Yes, Christine, unfortunately she was alone. She called me 3 times, the last time was just before she was going to say good-bye. :( I'm going to call her this evening to check on her.

beardie osk

Extreme Poster
diamc":2s0j7oum said:
Yes, Christine, unfortunately she was alone. She called me 3 times, the last time was just before she was going to say good-bye. :( I'm going to call her this evening to check on her.

Oh I was afraid of that, Diane, I'm so glad that your able to keep in touch by phone.........I wish I was back East right now, please send my condolences when you speak with her..........and let me know if there's anything I can do.

vickson420

BD.org Addict
Retired Moderator
I hate that we are all so far away from each other especially in times like this.My heart is broken so I can only imagine what Michelle is like right now and I cannot tell you just how much I wish I could give her a hug!

Michelle
You are the dearest most compassionate person I know.You gave Jojo more then just a home but your heart and soul.You gave her pieces of yourself and she knew it.That sweet baby has lived the most wonderful life because of you and she probably had more joy and love then any beardie I know.We are all standing here beside you in spirit but be sure our tears our real and we will never forget Jojo and her life will live on through all of us.I am here for you day or night,whatever time you can call on me even if it is only to have someone to cry with.

Jojo
You rest in peace little one.I hope your trip to the rainbow bridge was swift and sweet.You will be missed.Your mommy loved you very much and even though I did not know you in person I loved you very much also.Sweet dreams sweetheart.

athenacp

Extreme Poster
I couldn't type more earlier, I just started crying...please tell Michelle I am so sorry and that I am thinking of her and that I will keep her and her family in prayer.

I just can't believe it....oh geez I am crying again, sigh...

Solace

From the silence of your pain I heard my name
and on the wings of light I have come
to see the sadness in your eyes
that cry without tears

Can you see me, I am here
I will always be near you
to calm your shattered heart
and to make you smile at the memories

Do you feel me, perhaps a soft lick of a tongue
You ache to believe it's real
but you are afraid to hope
You brush away a strand of hair
But it was I, whispering.....

I am only here for but a moment
The silver thread gently quivers
I will leave behind my love in a dream
When you awaken, and without really knowing why

Your heart will know at last
That it is all right, for now
to say good-bye

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
I'm about to call Michele, I will convey everyone's condolences and special words. I don't really know what I'm going to say to her but I just have to check on her. I haven't been able to keep my mind on anything else all day.

It makes it all even harder knowing that she lost her special Chris only a few years ago but Jojo was her comfort and now she doesn't have her, it just breaks my heart. Now I have to try to pull myself together before I can call her.

This is what I see now when I look at her webcam. She muted the lighting, it looks peaceful but OH, so empty!
NetCam20100629-192602.jpg

vickson420

BD.org Addict
Retired Moderator
Diane
I am glad you are calling her.Even if it is hard to talk she really needs to hear from someone who understands her pain right now.You can give her my number too if ever she wants to call me.

beardie osk

Extreme Poster
diamc":3pmk2pr9 said:
It makes it all even harder knowing that she lost her special Chris only a few years ago but Jojo was her comfort and now she doesn't have her, it just breaks my heart. Now I have to try to pull myself together before I can call her.
I cannot stop crying, and this is exactly why, I didn't want to mention this, but it must bring back so many past feelings, and now Jojo's gone, I'm so glad your calling her Diane.............

diamc":3pmk2pr9 said:
This is what I see now when I look at her webcam. She muted the lighting, it looks peaceful but OH, so empty!
NetCam20100629-192602.jpg

Don't be sad, Mommy when you look at my home,........ please know, you did over and above what anyone could have done, and it was your love that kept me safe and comforted................Rest in peace, sweet Jojo, you will be missed!

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
We talked for a little while and cried together. A friend is there with her. Michele was with Jojo until the end, Dr. Sean gave her a little anesthesia, then the injection and said that it would take about 5 min but Jojo lasted 25 min, he said probably because she was cold from not being under her lights. She must have had a strong heart. She will be cremated and Michele will pick her remains up in about 5 days and place them alongside Chris's ashes on the mantel.

Michele wanted me to tell everyone here that she feels your love and very special thoughts, it means a lot to her.

R.I.P. Jojo, we all love you very much and you are a very special beardie that NONE of us will ever forget.

RainbowCastleBridge.gif
candle.gif

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello Diane,

Thank you for calling Michele to help her through this. I am so very sorry that this has happened to little Jojo, she was such a beautiful & wonderful little girl. I was hoping that it would be something simple, not this.
I understand the pain, & I don't understand why she has to go through all of this. I mean, how much can a person handle? I am not real good at loss, as this brings back memories of losing our first one. I can't even imagine how she feels now, without Chris & without Jojo.
Michele, you were the greatest & most loving mommy Jojo ever could have had! You both were lucky to have been in each other's lives as her spirit will be in you, forever.
If you need anything at all, I, along with everyone else, am here whenever you need.

XOXO,
Tracie

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
I just got time to check this thread out and I just now found out this devistating news. I, also expected Jojo to be there for a long time. This is hard for me as a friend I met through Redrock and her beardies just lost her female that she had from 2 months old. The vet that did a quick necropsy on Sydney said she had a tumor that was bleeding and she died on her way to an emergency vet more than an hour away.

Please tell Michelle I'm really sorry. We will be praying for her. I know no other beardie can ever replace Jojo. I know how much comfort she got from Jojo, especially after Chris died. I have lost beardies before and it hurts, a lot. There is something very hard in loosing a beardie to death that hurts more than any other scaley or furry friend one has. I don't know how I would handle loosing one of my girls after I lost Bill. He's my best friend, as Chris was for Michelle.

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
OMG...NO! :cry: :cry: :cry:
Michele I'm so sorry darlin' this isn't what I was expecting to read...My heart goes out to you sweetie....I'm sending you a PM with my number if you need to talk.

Love you and monster hugs!

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Sweet Michele, I'm so sorry to hear about Jojo, I just got on the computer. I was praying it would be a simple problem. I can hardly see the computer for my tears. Jojo will be so greatly missed, just know you're in my prayers and thoughts, Michele.

HUGS
Deb
She's at the Rainbow Bridge now with Angel, Issy and Dino, RIP Jojo, sweet girl, you're not in pain anymore.

Taryn7

Gray-bearded Member
RIP sweet Jojo

Michele - I am SO sorry.. My heart is sore for you today..
I have sent you an email - I hope you get it..

(((Hugs)))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCRay_AAAa
Top Bottom