RIP Jojo <3 *8/23/06~6/29/10*

Status
Not open for further replies.

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Ultra sound is being done right now then she will talk to Dr Sean about those results as well as the xray he took this morning. The wait is so hard on Michele. :( Jojo slept better than she did last night.

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello Michele,

Thanks for the update Diane!
I hope Michele is not too tired. Keep us posted on her.

Tracie

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Just talked to Michele, it is devastating news. She has 2 masses, 1 in her liver and one in her intestine, they were not seen on the xray last wk, had only shown a shadow so they grew very fast. Dr. Sean is not recommending surgery, as there is a 99% chance at least one of them is cancerous and the intestinal mass would be very dangerous to remove and repair any damage. Dr. Sean thinks it all had to do with the eggs that she absorbed as fluids were leaking from almost every area when he did the previous surgery.

Jojo was very upset about the ultra sound so she is spending some time with her, then she is going to say her goodbyes. My heart is breaking for both of them. :cry: :cry: :cry:

Michele said she will be back on the forum "sometime" but wanted me to fill everyone in.

MissT

BD.org Addict
Oh Diane, this really is devastating news. I am so upset right now - I cant even begin to imagine how Michelle is feeling!!

Please let her know that we are thinking of her!! :cry:

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
I will let her know. I felt so bad for her, I could hardly even talk to her. :( Why did this have to happen?

athenacp

Extreme Poster
Oh dear, I have been following this, I am so sad about all this, please tell her that I am keeping her in my thoughts and prayers!!!

Jiffy

BD.org Addict
Oh no, I am so very saddened to read this. It just breaks my heart.

Diane, you said that she is going to say her goobyes, does that mean that Dr Sean thinks it is best to put Jojo down? Wasnt sure if I was interpreting that right or not.

Michele, when you do come back, please know that we love you and Jojo. I am so very sorry, and cant even type anything else right now.
Love from me and all my family

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Yes, Dr Sean said that she was in pain and Michele certainly didn't want that. I imagine Jojo is at Rainbow Bridge by now. I just can't believe it, Michele just mentioned this morning that she would have been 4 yrs old in Aug, the 23rd to be exact. :( I'm so worried about Michele................

Jiffy

BD.org Addict
I am pretty speechless. It doesnt seem real to me, I cant even imagine how Michele must feel.
I know that Jojo has been there for Michele thru some really tough times.
Gotta go now. :cry:

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Yes, she had Jojo by her side for MANY tough times, more than you know. Yesterday, Michele found out that her uncle, her father's brother is in ICU and it's only a matter of time. I don't know how much more she can handle. :(

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Oh geez, that is awful!

Diane, I know this isn't going to make things any better, but the next time you talk to Michele, please send her my love and let her know that I am very sorry for all that had happened.
(I don't know how else to tell her how sad I feel for what she'd been through)

beardie osk

Extreme Poster
Oh dear, Michele, this was the news that I was hoping not to get, I am heartbroken along with you, you have been such a good mommy and I know she has been your life. You have been such a comfort to Jojo in her time of need, that's why as sick as she was, when she was laying on your chest, she calmed down and was more comfortable. Please PM me if you want too, I'll be there for you. :cry: :cry: :cry: Sorry, I can't stop crying.

Diane, Was Michele alone with Jojo at the Doctors office?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beardiemomg
Top Bottom