RIP Jojo <3 *8/23/06~6/29/10*

Status
Not open for further replies.

amylee159

Gray-bearded Member
I am crying right now :( I had no idea that something had happened to poor JoJo :( Thoughts and prayers are with you Michelle <3

Jasper's Mom

BD.org Addict
I'm so sorry Michele. I know how hard it is to lose a beardie who has helped you through tough times. Please know that we are all thinking of you and we are all here if you need to talk.

puppytoes72

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
As I am reading all these pages from the past couple days and my eyes are blurred with tears I am overwelmed by all the kind words,beautiful poems,emails,PM's, and pictures. The support I get from all of you touches my heart so deeply. Saying "thank you" just doesn't seem enough. You guys are amazing.

Diane,thank you for updating everyone...as I was just not able to bring myself to do it :cry: I miss her Jojo so much and I am so lost without my baby. :cry:
The strangest thing...I realized when I was driving home from the vet Tuesday was it was the 29th (same day Chris passed,but in January),it was a TUESDAY (same day of the week as Chris) and it was the same time of day that I had found Chris.

The pain is just so unbearable,Jojo was my everything. What am I supposed to do in the morning before work? What am I supposed to do AFTER work when I used to rush home to cuddle her and bathe her? What am I supposed to do between 7-9pm when we had our bedtime cuddles on the couch? I just don't know... :(

I'm working on a memorial for Jojo and I hope to be able to post it this evening.

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Michele,
Chris nor Jojo would want you to be alone...maybe someday you can find another scaley to snuggle. I know right now that's the farthest thing from your mind because your in so much pain with the loss of your sweetheart... :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
I'm so so sorry about the heartache your going through...please know we are praying for you and thinking of you always.

(((Monster Hugs!)))

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
puppytoes72":2tubcy4d said:
The strangest thing...I realized when I was driving home from the vet Tuesday was it was the 29th (same day Chris passed,but in January),it was a TUESDAY (same day of the week as Chris) and it was the same time of day that I had found Chris.
Oh Michele . . .
smiley1660.gif

beardie osk

Extreme Poster
Dear Michele,
I feel your loss and heartache, please know I'm here for you, and you can PM anytime. We all loved Jojo and yourself, and you were the great example of a caring mommy. The greatest gift you gave her was your love, and you knew when it was time to let her go, she is at peace now, without pain.......That must of been a difficult decision to make, but it was self sacrificial, knowing you wouldn't have her anymore, but that she would be free, you put her first.

I agree with Barbara, that when the time is right, maybe you'll allow another baby to come and to be taken care of, but at the same time he/she will take care of you as well. It is a great gift to care for our babies, and I know how lonesome the hours are without those closest to you being around.

You did all you could for Jojo along with the medical staff, and you were courageous in her final hours, I'll be praying for you now, that you'll be sustained and surrounded by those who love you,.................. your a special person Michele, bless you.

MissT

BD.org Addict
Michelle,

I dont even know what to say. I am totally heartbroken for you! Jojo was a very special girl and each and every one of us loved her! Please know that we are thinking of and praying for you!

Hugs!

T

spurlee01

BD.org Addict
Oh Michele, I am crying like a big baby after reading that. I know without a doubt that Jojo was always happy with you and that you did more for her than anyone else ever could. (((hugs)))

MissT

BD.org Addict
Oh Michelle, I too am crying like a baby after reading that. It was a lovely memorial! Like Sara said, you did so so much for Jojo!! You gave her so much love and helped her fight through so much - not many people could have done the same for her!

Hugs!

T

vickson420

BD.org Addict
Retired Moderator
It was beautiful Michele.I know it was hard for you and I am sorry but you did great and it was a memorial befitting a queen.

amylee159

Gray-bearded Member
Omg I am crying so much right now :( You loved her so much Michele, and I know she knew that till the very end. I am so glad you got her cremated so you can have her forever

outsdr2

Gray-bearded Member
I agree! I am so sorry Michele. I knew JoJo was destined for a life full of love years ago, when me and you would argue with those knuckleheads over at Fauna. :lol: Please consider adopting another. we love you around here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beardiemomg
Top Bottom