Status
Not open for further replies.

puppytoes72

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Man! Am I to late for the buffet? :love10: :lol:
Michele I waitressed for years too...still my choice of work if I were to go back as I enjoy it alot, but I enjoy staying home with my beardies. I hated working at the Chiropractors office except for the endless adjustments. :lol:

I like the heart shaped urns....my opinion just from looking at the site is the darker colored ones seem to show up the writting better. :wink:

I did notice a few days ago that you'd changed your avatar and sig...I like them. :)
I'm glad that you are no longer crying the entire day away. Keep your head up dear....God's got a plan...so do us members. :wink: We love you...from the Witte crew.

puppytoes72

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
fresnowitte":sgo25vs1 said:
Man! Am I to late for the buffet? :love10: :lol:
Michele I waitressed for years too...still my choice of work if I were to go back as I enjoy it alot, but I enjoy staying home with my beardies. I hated working at the Chiropractors office except for the endless adjustments. :lol:

I like the heart shaped urns....my opinion just from looking at the site is the darker colored ones seem to show up the writting better. :wink:

I did notice a few days ago that you'd changed your avatar and sig...I like them. :)
I'm glad that you are no longer crying the entire day away. Keep your head up dear....God's got a plan...so do us members. :wink: We love you...from the Witte crew.
Awwwwww,love ya too (((hugs Barb)))
(hmmm..."member's plan"??)
I think as you were posting this I changed the avatar again to the one of Jojo sleeping on my slipper.
That makes sense what you said about the engraving showing up better on the darker colored stone. If I choose the heart-shaped stone I will definately get a dark color. :wink:

I wouldn't mind all those adjustments either! I was seeing a chiropracter years ago when my back was really messed up and I looked forward to the appt so much. They also had a machine called the "Spinalator".It looked like a cot but it had a roller that came up and went up and down the whole body. OMG....heaven!! :D

spurlee01

BD.org Addict
If you want one of the heart shaped ones, I wonder if you could find some type of stand to make it more visible? Like a book stand almost.

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Wheew I thought I was loosing my mind.... :lol: I posted about your avatar then went to read your reply in Z&W's thread an it was different. :lol:

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
The little heart shaped urns are beautiful. I would choose that one, because it's small and low in profile. You could put it anywhere, like on your nightstand. I like what Barb said about the darker colored ones showing the lettering better.

Diane... how sweet of you to find those hearts online for Michele. They are just right!

Michele... I love the pic of JoJo on the slipper in your avatar. I recall seeing that somewhere before :roll: I remember it because it is so sweet.

HaHa... waitressing lingo... "I'm in the weeds!" or "86 that order!" :lol: It's been 15 yrs since I waitressed, but I do remember a few things :wink:

beardie osk

Extreme Poster
Boy, Michele the urn verses the heart is a hard choice.........I'm leaning toward the urn as oppose to the heart, especially if she's going to go on the mantle with Chris. (I'm assuming Chris is in a stand up urn, Daddy in the tall urn and baby in the small urn next to him) It puts a lump in my throat even typing about it. :( I think all the urns are pretty, .................hard choice.

beardie osk

Extreme Poster
vickson420":jb57tq25 said:

Wow Vicky, those 1st 2 Rainbow Urns are beautiful, I couldn't see anywhere that they could be engraved though, what a decision.

MissT

BD.org Addict
O what a difficult decision. I think my favourite is that first one vicky posted, although it is quite expensive! It's more noticeable than the other urn shaped ones, michelle as it is quite a bit bigger. I don't know, but I feel it would be quite easy to misplace those little urns u posted before or I would worry that someone would move it and lose it (there are a lot of kids come through my house!) ultimately the decision is yours, just take ur time and I'm sure ul did the perfect urn for jojo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sohaiko
Top Bottom