RIP Jojo <3 *8/23/06~6/29/10*

Status
Not open for further replies.

puppytoes72

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
diamc":2yaf7ylo said:
Since the member we were discussing is still active here, I thought it would be best to star out (*****) the name so as to not cause any conflicts.

Dawn, those pics are showing some nice meat, you have very good taste. :D Michele, your bosses son looks like the first one, WOW!

Michele, I love your signature and your avatar, they are both so unique and touching. We're all happy to hear that you're doing a little bit better.
Good idea Diane,that crossed my mind too.

Yup,my boss's son looks like that. I don't have health insurance or paid holidays but I get to look at THAT everyday :mrgreen:

Thank you for your compliments on the avatar and sig. Wavecaver made the sig for me and the avatar I've had in my picture folder and used a long time ago.
I might be wrong but I think Amy made it for me over 2 years ago and also a picture of Jojo sleeping on my slipper. Hmmm,or was it Dawn?? I'm sorry,it was so long ago. :oops:

vickson420

BD.org Addict
Retired Moderator
Oooh since Michele already has a replica of #1 in the flesh then I call dibs on him because he is yummy!
Michele
I love the new sig it is very sweet and makes me smile :D

puppytoes72

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
vickson420":2h2qmjq0 said:
Oooh since Michele already has a replica of #1 in the flesh then I call dibs on him because he is yummy!
Michele
I love the new sig it is very sweet and makes me smile :D
Thanks,it makes me smile too. Wavecaver did a great job on it :D

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
I makes me smile too, I love the avatar picture. I love the sig because of the bright colours and the sentiment, it's so sweet and light :D :D I'm glad you feel a bit better, too.

Aren't you lucky Michele to have such a nice view at the office :mrgreen: it would make my day go faster, too :D :D

Deb

puppytoes72

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
sweetiepie9":1igyue6t said:
I makes me smile too, I love the avatar picture. I love the sig because of the bright colours and the sentiment, it's so sweet and light :D :D I'm glad you feel a bit better, too.

Aren't you lucky Michele to have such a nice view at the office :mrgreen: it would make my day go faster, too :D :D

Deb
Yeah,I can't complain too much about my job :wink:

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
Michele.. I love your new sig! :love5: wavecaver did a great job...it is too sweet!
Glad to hear you are doing better. That is so nice of your boss to have eye-candied offspring, LOL. Are their any openings at your place of work? I'm not sure if I'm qualified or not(don't know what you do). I am a fast learner tho, and would be even faster if the right hunk is training me! :wink:

Diane... good thinking on the ******! God knows I don't want to start any conflict here. I try to leave that for the real world :lol:

MALIBUSMOM

Gray-bearded Member
Sweeeet!!!
Love the avitar and sig.
The men are lovely....love these little hijacks!What sights for a sunday mourn.

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict

Dinner is now served!
(I decided to go with a buffet-style, due to the various tastes involved)

ENJOY!

PolventkevinVBU.jpg
vigilantryanV.jpg
Davin2.jpg
castellihenri-VBU.jpg
0804_4.jpg
corygrantV.jpg
Model18.jpg

and for those of you who are trying to watch what you eat, this one has little to no fat at all... :wink:
DSC_9181.jpg

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Oh my goodness, :D the buffet is spectacular. I'd like to know what's on the dessert table though. :lol: Do I dare ask? :roll:

vickson420

BD.org Addict
Retired Moderator
Drool...pant...drool!
Ok I am loving the buffet.I want the 2nd to last one,the one right above the anorexic boy...lol :D

puppytoes72

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Sara,I pm'd you the name of the person we are talking about.

Dawn,love the entrees!

Vicky,lmbo @ the anerexic boy,you are sooooo right about that.I like a little meat on my entrees,not just BONE :mrgreen:

Diane,Maybe Dawn can photoshop whip cream on the above boys and that will be the dessert :lol:

Cindy,glad you like the sig and avatar,thank you. I'm going to change the avatar in a little bit to the one of Jojo sleeping on my pink slipper.That's another adorable one of my baby :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sohaiko
Top Bottom