RIP Jojo <3 *8/23/06~6/29/10*

Status
Not open for further replies.

spurlee01

BD.org Addict
Oh Michele, haven't you learned by now to choose your words carefully around me. Hijack on!

EvanWade_09.jpg

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
And that poster sure didn't know what he was talking about. I think we straightened him out though Michele. :lol:

Well, maybe we're all "sickos" and that's why we're here. :p

Oh my goodness Sara, looks like you've been "hunk hunting."

vickson420

BD.org Addict
Retired Moderator
Oooh I remember that post! Do you remember how mad we all got? I totally forgot about that until just now!

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
That's right Vicky, you were in on it too. :mrgreen: Yes, we were all furious. Michele and I have joked about it from time to time, what a jerk he was.

vickson420

BD.org Addict
Retired Moderator
Oh yes indeed I was there! I thought Michele was gonna reach through the screen and strangle him!Heck I wanted to do it myself.

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
We all wanted to. I think he isn't around anymore perhaps we finally got through to him about the way a setup should be. :roll:

vickson420

BD.org Addict
Retired Moderator
diamc":3v3o73nh said:
We all wanted to. I think he isn't around anymore perhaps we finally got through to him about the way a setup should be. :roll:
Well we sort of got through... :roll: There were definately some battle scars from that one!

MALIBUSMOM

Gray-bearded Member
Its getting "hot" in here again! :) I am getting the "Stink Eye" for putting the A/C in "Malibus" window.
Yes,Michelle was the first person i ever PM ed on here when i first got Malibu..
Dec. 2006???Wow how the time is flying.
Thanks again Michelle for all your advice.Even now 4 years later i am still learning from all the helpful people here.

puppytoes72

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Yeah that guy ticked me off so bad :angry5: I can never remember which one it was..

Sara,that guy is YUMMY!

Cindy,I remember you pm'ing me when you first got Malibu :wink:

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
You guys must be talking about ********. Unfortunately he is still infecting the site. He actually has babies for sale here and is still handing out his words of wisdom to anyone who will listen :roll:

Michele... just wanted to check in and say Hi. Hope you are doing well.

BTW... since you gave sara the OK to hijack your thread, I thought I would add a few yummies as well :wink:

tom-nuyens.jpg

gabrielguilaumeV.jpg

puppytoes72

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Where do you girls find these guys??
Dawn,believe it or not that first picture looks like my boss's son. It's one of the perks of my job...eye candy all day long :wink:
I'm doing a little better,thanks. I have my moments throughout the day but at least I'm not crying ALL day.

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Since the member we were discussing is still active here, I thought it would be best to star out (*****) the name so as to not cause any conflicts.

Dawn, those pics are showing some nice meat, you have very good taste. :D Michele, your bosses son looks like the first one, WOW!

Michele, I love your signature and your avatar, they are both so unique and touching. We're all happy to hear that you're doing a little bit better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylis342
Top Bottom