RIP Jojo <3 *8/23/06~6/29/10*

Status
Not open for further replies.

puppytoes72

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
This is so tough!!! :banghead: :lol:
Now I ALSO like the pillow and the rainbow bridge one that Vicky posted.
Sara,yes,the trinity keepsake is the one with the pink in it.
Oh,and Diane and I were discussing some type of stand for the heart-stone.There has to be something small like that :|
I don't know...my instinct was to go with the Flying Home.

Christina,no kids or dogs are running through my house so I don't have to worry about it tipping over. My house is the quietist ever. If anyone needs some peace and quiet my house is the place to be.

puppytoes72

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
fresnowitte":2laliujf said:
Wheew I thought I was loosing my mind.... :lol: I posted about your avatar then went to read your reply in Z&W's thread an it was different. :lol:
Gotcha :wink:

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Michele, I just found a site that has lots of picture stands. I'll post some that I thought might work and the link so you can check out the 3 pgs of them.
46-0520.jpg

This one looks like it would work perfectly for the heart shape.
500860big.jpg

50-0100x.jpg

Folding-Easels.jpg

Let me know what you think. http://www.finehomedisplays.com/products.asp?cat=9

MissT

BD.org Addict
puppytoes72":r4ylac56 said:
Christina,no kids or dogs are running through my house so I don't have to worry about it tipping over. My house is the quietist ever. If anyone needs some peace and quiet my house is the place to be.

Ahhh I wish I had that lol!! My mum fosters (mostly respite care) so every other week I seem to have a new little brother or sister!! hehe!! Im also pretty clumsy so would worry that I would be just as likely to tip it over!!

Thats a great idea to find a stand for the heart shaped one - I think the heart shaped one would stand out more than the little keepsake urns too!

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
MissT":3bw4gyq0 said:
Thats a great idea to find a stand for the heart shaped one - I think the heart shaped one would stand out more than the little keepsake urns too!
I do too MissT and the fact that it can be engraved makes it even more special I think.

puppytoes72

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Thanks for posting those Diane,I do see one that might work :D
I don't know though,my heart keeps tugging me to the turquoise one :?

puppytoes72

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Goonie":2pdfz3i1 said:
Michele, now I understand why you were having such a hard time choosing one -- they're all so beautiful.
From the first weblink, my favorites are the The Silver Leaf and Carbonite Series; from the second weblink, White Teddy Bear Cremation Urn (I might get one to put Hallie's ashes in) and Mourning Fairy Keepsake Cremation Urn, though they're a tad more expensive.
Those are so beautiful.
Who's Hallie? :(

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
Michelle, If I remember correctly, Hallie is a dog she lost some years ago. I'm not completely sure of what happened just that he/she got sick and died at like 2 or 3 years old.

puppytoes72

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
beardie parents":eo965yas said:
Michelle, If I remember correctly, Hallie is a dog she lost some years ago. I'm not completely sure of what happened just that he/she got sick and died at like 2 or 3 years old.
Awwwww,I'm sorry Gina,such a young age :(

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
Sara, I have a feeling if you decend on Michelle, her house will no longer be quiet.

Michelle, I have been thinking, I'm leaning to the heart shaped ones. They are soo pretty and you can engrave them with the name and dates.

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
spurlee01":1vqphv51 said:
On my way over!!
:shock: Michele... hide your alcohol!

puppytoes72":1vqphv51 said:
beardie parents":1vqphv51 said:
Awwwww,I'm sorry Gina,such a young age :(
I recall reading at one time that Gina had a dog with epilepsy :( I remember it well, because I had a cat with epilepsy that I had to put down years ago :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylis342
Top Bottom