RIP Jojo <3 *8/23/06~6/29/10*

Status
Not open for further replies.

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
HAPPY NEW YEAR, It's 8:20am here in BC, Canada and it's very dark outside because of cloud cover; I babysat my 2 nephews last night and had a wonderful time, they're 9 and 3 1/2. Got home an hour ago, as I'm to my mom's today and will be baking and cooking. Mom's giving the New Year day's dinner.

So hope your New Year's eve was what you wanted and that you have a very restful, play with Jojo, type of day!

Deb, Roger and our dragons

puppytoes72

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
and a great way to bring in the new year :mrgreen:

I have some pics from last week to post. This is how I found her one day when I got home from work.She was on her rock looking out the side glass (facing the door that I come in)

"Mommy,where have you been? I waited alllllll day for you!"
100_1967.jpg

100_1966.jpg

"Do you bring me home any food?"
100_1968.jpg

100_1970.jpg

"Hmmm,what have we got here?"
100_1971.jpg

100_1974.jpg

and its been such a long time since I saw a genuine "Jojo smile",she must really be feeling all better :D
100_1972.jpg

This morning when I woke up I found her waiting patiently for her breakfast
100_1977.jpg

One day last week I woke up to find her like this...NOT waiting patiently for breakfast :lol:
100_1961.jpg

100_1962.jpg

vickson420

BD.org Addict
Retired Moderator
Awhhh Michelle she looks so happy! I cant tell you how happy I am to see her so comfortable and content.I cant believe all she has been through and still comes out of it looking like a shining star!

puppytoes72

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Thank you so much Katrina and Vicky :D I still can't believe she made it through this whole ordeal,it's a miracle :p

beardie osk

Extreme Poster
puppytoes72":f9807 said:
I still can't believe she made it through this whole ordeal,it's a miracle :p

What a wonderful miracle it has been, Michele...........Jojo is so precious in those pics and the smile is so cute...........What a wonderful holiday gift, to have her healthy and happy.

Bugs and hugs, :love5:

spurlee01

BD.org Addict
Awww Michele I love the pictures!! I know all about beardies who don't wait patiently for their breakfasts :roll: .

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Oh my gosh! Michelle, Jojo is too cute with her tongue hanging out!
From just looking at her pics, one would never know that she'd been through so much these past few months. She looks great!

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
WOW, just look at OUR girl. :love5: She looks wonderful! So great to see that "Jojo smile" again, has been a while. Her eyes look so nice and bright and just look at all that yellow coloring. :p

Those pictures of her waiting for her food were too cute. You could tell she was annoyed, wondering what on earth could be taking so long!

She is such a sweetie, I just wanna kiss her all over. :D Michele, you've done such a wonderful job with her, you need to :notworthy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Godaxus
Top Bottom