RIP Jojo <3 *8/23/06~6/29/10*

Status
Not open for further replies.

puppytoes72

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Her belly looks the same,but the rest of her body and face look smaller to me and she feels alot lighter too since she lost that 40 grams.Her face and eyes looks so different to me.brighter and more alert. Maybe its the "glow" from being gravid? :mrgreen:

MALIBUSMOM

Gray-bearded Member
100_0755.jpg

This is malibu trying to get out last year to lay.....she did 5 clutches.This year 3 clutches so far.Usually about 23 eggs per clutch.

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
It sure does sound like "the glow" from being gravid. I hope she lays them soon for you so you can relax & not have to worry about her so much. And, I want her to be able to relax too, poor girl.

vickson420

BD.org Addict
Retired Moderator
Hello
I just wanted to pop on and see how things were going.It looks like everything is going well for the moment so thats great.Michelle you actually squeezed out the bug guts?WOW you aare one tough cookie! :notworthy: Lets just hope Jojo doesnt get any more spoiled or this may end up being a permanent feeding routine :shock: I totally understand the computer issues.I have an idea!Can you get a copy of the xrays and mail them to Tracie so she can scan it?I can do it to if you want,just a thought(i know i have alot of them).

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
I have a scanner too Michele, so any of us would be happy to scan the xray for you. :wink:

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello Michele,

How is little Jojo doing? No, she possibly could NOT be anymore spoiled than she is! You have done such a phenomenal job with her!
Yes you are right, you mailed me the disc & I sent you the pictures from off of it. :D
That is good she has calmed down just a little bit right now. Perhaps her hormones have decreased a little bit now. They fluctuate at varying times of pregnancy. I am just wondering if she will absorb them or lay them?

Tracie

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hi Michele, we'd all like a "Jojo update" when you get a chance. :wink:

puppytoes72

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
MALIBUSMOM":0cbed said:
100_0755.jpg

This is malibu trying to get out last year to lay.....she did 5 clutches.This year 3 clutches so far.Usually about 23 eggs per clutch.
All infertile?wow! :shock:

puppytoes72

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
I called the vet and asked them if I could come by to get a copy of the x-ray.They said that they didnt have the digital "capabilities" to put the x-ray on a disc. :roll: So after work I went home and picked up my digital camera and drove to the vet and had them take pictures of the x-ray on the wall :mrgreen: I will post them in a minute. (Btw,Thanks to everyone for offering to scan them for me :D )
Jojo was crazy again this morning.She refused live feeders this morning.After work I gave her a bath and she finally had a "real" poop and not just urate. She ate some superworm slurry with a little chicken and squash babyfood with some calcium.She probably ate about a teaspoon.

puppytoes72

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
100_1808.jpg

100_1809.jpg

100_1810.jpg

100_1805.jpg

100_1807.jpg

100_1785.jpg

100_1789.jpg

100_1797.jpg

The pics arent as clear as the actual x-ray but I hope you can still see the "bubbles"on the right side

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Wow Michele, they actually came out very well, yes, can see the bubbles. She sure has a nice straight spine.

She sure is bright-eyed in those pictures. Looks like her belly is making her a little uncomfortable. Has she done any actual digging in the lay box? Love the picture of her perched in the lay box, she looks like she isn't too sure why it's there or what it's supposed to be for. That's great that she had an actual poo, you must be relieved about that. Good that she ate some of the superworm slurry mixture that you made for her. She's trying to be such a good girl. :love5:

puppytoes72

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
diamc":77b09 said:
Wow Michele, they actually came out very well, yes, can see the bubbles. She sure has a nice straight spine.

She sure is bright-eyed in those pictures. Looks like her belly is making her a little uncomfortable. Has she done any actual digging in the lay box? Love the picture of her perched in the lay box, she looks like she isn't too sure why it's there or what it's supposed to be for. That's great that she had an actual poo, you must be relieved about that. Good that she ate some of the superworm slurry mixture that you made for her. She's trying to be such a good girl. :love5:
Thanks Diane ,I still wish you guys could have seen the actual x-rays though.
Lol,I agree with the way she looks while standing in the laybox,just very confused :lol:
She has only dug in there 2 days I think,but she does go in there a couple times a day to check things out 8)
She is a very good girl :D

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
That's good that she is going in the lay box from time to time to check it out. Has she lost any more grams? How's her head shedding doing?

puppytoes72

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
diamc":1d677 said:
That's good that she is going in the lay box from time to time to check it out. Has she lost any more grams? How's her head shedding doing?
She weighed the same today so thats good that she didnt lose any more.
Her head is done but her bottom lips and chin are shedding right now.

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
That's good that she weighed the same, even after the poo. It's funny, Jojo shed her head BUT not her mouth & chin yet. Sabrina DIDN'T shed her head but did shed her beard and mouth today. And, they both already shed their eyes. :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
J.sobrero
Top Bottom