Rhaegal

Status
Not open for further replies.

HKzForDayz

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
DaddyGeek":13hfuxwi said:
Congrats! I'm beginning to see a naming pattern here lol Excited for the season premiere?

Oh you have no clue lol. Ive got another im hoping to pay for tonight from Carolina Classic, he will break the naming pattern LOL

DaddyGeek

Juvie Member
HKzForDayz":nrmd3pkd said:
DaddyGeek":nrmd3pkd said:
Congrats! I'm beginning to see a naming pattern here lol Excited for the season premiere?

Oh you have no clue lol. Ive got another im hoping to pay for tonight from Carolina Classic, he will break the naming pattern LOL

Nice, I may have to purchase from you one of these days once you get up and running. I'll also have to convince the esposa that I need two beardies lol Judging from your name and your profile I'd say besides GoT we also share another interest. Is it safe to assume your name references Heckler and Koch?

HKzForDayz

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
DaddyGeek":1gxq3fq1 said:
HKzForDayz":1gxq3fq1 said:
DaddyGeek":1gxq3fq1 said:

Nice, I may have to purchase from you one of these days once you get up and running. I'll also have to convince the esposa that I need two beardies lol Judging from your name and your profile I'd say besides GoT we also share another interest. Is it safe to assume your name references Heckler and Koch?

Haha , that would be a very safe assumption to make. In the next 20ish minutes or so I will have a thread with my 2nd males name and a pic :)

DaddyGeek

Juvie Member
HKzForDayz":2ra3i9x3 said:
DaddyGeek":2ra3i9x3 said:
HKzForDayz":2ra3i9x3 said:
DaddyGeek":2ra3i9x3 said:

Haha , that would be a very safe assumption to make. In the next 20ish minutes or so I will have a thread with my 2nd males name and a pic :)

Sweet, can't wait to see him lol

HKzForDayz

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
DaddyGeek":8aichga2 said:

Took a little longer then anticipated, but he is up there now.

Also, all my dragons are younger now so it will be AT LEAST 18 months before i have a clutch, but my first clutch will probably all be sold before they are ever hatched, i have a lot of a TON of people wantimg one, so just keep im touch lol.

DaddyGeek

Juvie Member
HKzForDayz":9ylyiwox said:
DaddyGeek":9ylyiwox said:

Took a little longer then anticipated, but he is up there now.

Also, all my dragons are younger now so it will be AT LEAST 18 months before i have a clutch, but my first clutch will probably all be sold before they are ever hatched, i have a lot of a TON of people wantimg one, so just keep im touch lol.

Well it'll definitely be a good long while until I'm ready anyways lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cr0w
Top Bottom