Reptile City

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seig

Hatchling Member
Bad news everyone. I just got off the phone with Reptile City; the place where we could get SuperWorms for 20.80 is no longer dealing in SuperWorms,

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

Seig

romeoj316

reptile city is your talking about reptile city.com is a bad place in general. . i ordered a baby beardie shipped for 90 dollars and its been 2 weeks no dragon no replys or answers they offered me a refund still never got it

romeoj316

Also Ghann.com has crickets 1000 for 20.80 or so with shipping real good site but i think u have to live within a certain few states of georgia for the cheaper shipping but there cricket deals are very good

Seig

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Thanks, this is the first time I have had an issue with them in almost three years.
I am not real happy with them and now I am trying to find supers at near the same price without much success.
My babies do not get crickets after one of them got hooks from them.
If anyone knows where I can order 1000 Supers at a reasonable shipped price, please post it.

Lennifer

Juvie Member
U could try the worm man. Wormman.com.
250 Superworms $21.57
500 Superworms $25.57
1000 Superworms $31.97

~Sandy

INCA

Hatchling Member
STAY AWAY FROM THE WORMAN!! HE HAS STOLE THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS FROM US.. AND IF YOU DO ORDER YOULL NEVER GET IT

herpfreak

Gray-bearded Member
I judge online companies based on whether they take PayPal. If they don't, I'm not about to trust them with credit card info.

I order from flukerfarms.com. Good service, most bugs are alive, and the prices are reasonable. But then again, the most expensive part about ordering feeders is the shipping, so you'd be best off trying to find a place that is nearby.

Lennifer

Juvie Member
Wow! Rly?? Sry, I had no idea they were bad. I personally have never ordered worms, I know someone that uses them & they have the Wormman's link on their website so I figured they were good! :(

~Sandy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fortin28
Top Bottom