Making diet changes

PogosMom2

Beardie name(s)
Pogo
I'm going to make a first order from Dubia.com, rather than drive to my local pet store every week. Pogo is about a year old and she's mainly been fed daily salads, crickets, superworms and dubia. What do you recommend? If I get black fly larvae, dubia and another bug what amounts should she be getting per day? Also I'm in the dark about storage. I've been keeping my SW in a critter carrier and feeding them greens and veggies and their substrate is ground oatmeal and chicken feed. Same with the dubia but I have no clue what to do with the larvae.

Sometimes I feel like I've read so much from different sources, I confuse myself. I'm not going to do that anymore because the 2 sites I was reading give really bad info sometimes.

Dawn

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
I'm going to make a first order from Dubia.com, rather than drive to my local pet store every week. Pogo is about a year old and she's mainly been fed daily salads, crickets, superworms and dubia. What do you recommend? If I get black fly larvae, dubia and another bug what amounts should she be getting per day? Also I'm in the dark about storage. I've been keeping my SW in a critter carrier and feeding them greens and veggies and their substrate is ground oatmeal and chicken feed. Same with the dubia but I have no clue what to do with the larvae.

Sometimes I feel like I've read so much from different sources, I confuse myself. I'm not going to do that anymore because the 2 sites I was reading give really bad info sometimes.

Dawn
I keep my SW in a plastic container that I got from Joshs Frogs - w/ meal worm food / bedding- and I use carrots for hydration - My dubia I keep in a 10 gallon aquarium w/ egg crates and feed dubia food / dubia dew / crystals for hydration plus I feed carrots once in a while - squash - fruit- raw shredded sweet potato -the BSFL can be kept in what they come in -- Pogo should be fed insects 2-3 times per week w/ fresh salads everyday - I would just alternate the insects - I would take your BSFL and add them to the tops of the salads and also feed another staple feeder as well

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quantum
Top Bottom