Remember Tango?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JayTLFC

I haven't been on here in a while so thought I'd come on and update you all with a few pics of my two legged rescue!

IMG_2895.jpg

689f7q.jpg

53tkj9.jpg

IMG_2776.jpg

IMG_2744.jpg

IMG_2514.jpg

IMG_2458.jpg

IMG_2444.jpg

IMG_2213.jpg

IMG_2305.jpg

Cenetri

What a beautiful dragon! Love that bright orange color, really pops! And I love the pictures with the lettuce and locust, I love watching beardies eat because they chew so quickly! And look at that smiling face, so adorable! :love5:

I wasn't around for Tango's story, how were her legs and tail taken? Either way, she looks happy and healthy, and all three have healed over quite nicely. Glad she has such a responsible owner.

JayTLFC

Original Poster
Cenetri":34m0j0db said:
What a beautiful dragon! Love that bright orange color, really pops! And I love the pictures with the lettuce and locust, I love watching beardies eat because they chew so quickly! And look at that smiling face, so adorable! :love5:

I wasn't around for Tango's story, how were her legs and tail taken? Either way, she looks happy and healthy, and all three have healed over quite nicely. Glad she has such a responsible owner.

Thanks :D here is the original thread I made when I first got her if you would like to read up on it -

viewtopic.php?f=30&t=193832

Cenetri

Just went through the whole thread; interesting story! I've always been drawn to injured or special needs animals, just have never come across any beardies in my area. It's too bad what happened, but Tango obviously has a very good life now and probably doesn't even realize she's got anything missing! :lol:

I'd love to see more pictures soon, she sure is a pretty girl!

JayTLFC

Original Poster
Cenetri":1ib0b1et said:
Just went through the whole thread; interesting story! I've always been drawn to injured or special needs animals, just have never come across any beardies in my area. It's too bad what happened, but Tango obviously has a very good life now and probably doesn't even realize she's got anything missing! :lol:

I'd love to see more pictures soon, she sure is a pretty girl!

if you have instagram you could follow me on there i'm always uploading pics of her!

zandi202":1ib0b1et said:
I remember you, Tango. You still are so beautiful. And look how big you are now!

:D

Oh my god shes adorable :3 I had to go read her thread and loved all the pictures! I'm glad someone as caring as you took her in. I know what you mean about wanting to take in all the rescue beardeds....while getting my second beardie i asw a hatchling with a skeletol hind leg...bf wouldnt let me get it though because it didnt look very well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nhacaiuytinco1
Top Bottom