Reflection

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeardedDragonSteve

Juvie Member
So I am cleaning my bearded dragons cage and I put her in with just the paper towel and she has found her reflection and is very interested in it. Does this happen to your beardies.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Sometimes it will fascinate them for awhile and then all of a sudden they will become aggressive-- if this happens you might want to put up some newspaper wall paper wrapping paper something to get rid of the reflection so they dont hurt them selves-- and put it on the outside of the tank
Karrie

BeardedDragonSteve

Juvie Member
Original Poster
KarrieRee":8miuzifk said:
Sometimes it will fascinate them for awhile and then all of a sudden they will become aggressive-- if this happens you might want to put up some newspaper wall paper wrapping paper something to get rid of the reflection so they dont hurt them selves-- and put it on the outside of the tank
Karrie
She has not shown any aggression but she was very fascinated to it but then she lost interest

HemiLeo

BeardedDragonSteve":10imwsar said:
So I am cleaning my bearded dragons cage and I put her in with just the paper towel and she has found her reflection and is very interested in it. Does this happen to your beardies.
Yes!,
My baby beardie has to take baths in my bathtub and on the way in the bathroom he or she (Don't know yet :D ) sees the mirror and has to sit and stare at it :blob5: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lunalane827
Top Bottom