Re: PeeWees Great Adventures, Pee's New Friend!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY PEEWEE

Hope you had a wonderful day,
from Deb, Rubio, Lonzo, Didi, Gabriel, Leo and Titan :D :D

FranktheTank

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Thank you sooo much for all of PeeWee's birthday wishes!! I can not believe my baby Pees is one year old already!! He's still in shed and oh so sweet about having to deal with his itchies, poor buddy. He's definitely happy to have Mom and Dad back from vacation, but Michelle certainly took excellent care of him and his brothers and sisters, we just can't thank her enough. We were only gone for four days but without someone as awesome as Michelle it can feel like an eternity to be away from your babies. Jeffrey's family has a reunion every year at Lake Tahoe, Nevada for about a week. This is the first year I've ever gone, and the first since Jeffrey was a teenager. We had a great time and couldn't beat the amazing weather, but we were not fully prepared for how ridiculously expensive everything is. It cost about $200 a day to have fun, so we have returned home scary broke for the next week or so.. I don't think we will go back for a few years, it wasn't for us but it was nice to meet all of his cousins. Now we will begin to work hard and save for our big trip to Hawaii this October, and then our Honey Moon next year. It is crunch time for the rest of the plans for our wedding as well right now, so I'll be stressed for a few months, but it's all worth it in the end. I wish I could dress up all my reptiles and have them attend our big day but it's just not going to work out. As a surprise for Jeffrey's grooms cake I am having the baker make a cake that looks identical to Walter!! I think it will be fabulous.
So without further ado please enjoy these pictures of PeeWee, Sunny, Chloe, Frank, and Walter!!
PeeWee and Jeffrey snuggles

Chloe and Sunny sleeping on the "Babysitter"

PeeWee!!

Walter the Savy!

Chloe and Sunny!

Walter the Savy!

Sunny Bunny my chubby princess!

Chlo Chlo!

Pees my baby boy!

His wittle feets!

Hope you enjoyed those pictures I know they were long long overdue. I have a lot more to post but of course photobucket is being a major pain in my tushy. I have been trying to post many of those pics for several months, so I'm happy you all have finally seen how big Pee's has gotten. He is still in shed and I think he will be till winter I swear! He finishes and then starts right back up again. Well this literally took me from noon till about now to do so I am going to rest.. Talk to you soon and please enjoy the pics...

-Kaleen

FranktheTank

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Some of the photos above are older and some are newer.. As soon as Photobucket allows me to I will post a lot more.. PeeWee has grown a lot but the pics above don't reflect that as much. I've been trying to post pics for so long that I am now back tracking and posting older first... Please know I am taking excellent care of my babies and he is growing..

-Kaleen

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
He sure has grown ALOT, he's no longer a peewee :mrgreen: But he'll always be our PeeWee, I loved the snuggle pictures, so cute. And your girls can be out together? Lucky you! Thanks so much for putting up with photobucket for us all, I so appreciate it, even though it's a bit easier to post pics, doesn't seem to like posting a lot a the same time, so that hasn't changed.

I'm glad you had a good time, even though it was so expensive. As for scary broke, I know all about how that feels...so glad it's only going to be for a week for you. I just spent a week in Quebec, I didn't know a 3 hour time difference would cause a week's worth of jet lag, took me by surprise, but enjoyed seeing my cousins and aunt & uncle (they celebrated their 60th anniversary yesterday so we took them to a great restaurant Saturday night in old Quebec City.) Travelling with my mom & dad wasn't that great and I don't think I'll be going anywhere for awhile, I'm not much of a traveller. Just the plane trip home took over 8 hours, we got home at 1a Vancouver time, Monday morning. I was SO glad to be home again and that I had the day off to spend with my boys. Didi & Lonzo missed me the most, Didi was hiding when I got home, had to snuggle him & Lonzo most of the day. Then I got sick Wed, so stayed home and spent the day snuggling Gabriel, he was a bit put out, too. Jake did a great job taking care of them, too, so that was great.

So you have a trip to Hawaii coming up in October, my you're going to love it there. How long will you be gone? And then your wedding next year, exciting year coming up for you two!

I can see what you mean about Walter growing so much, he's so much bigger that the last pic I saw of him. Sunny & Chloe are beautiful, love their colours, too. You have a great family, and won't that be fun to have a cake just like Walter for Jeffrey's groom cake, you'll have to get a picture of that!

So get some rest and thanks again for the wonderful pictures of your girls and PeeWee. You'll have to get Frank and the rest of your critters in the next batch, when you're up to fighting with photobucket again!

You have such beautiful babies! Thank you for sharing pictures :D PeeWee is a cute little beefcake, it's amazing how fast they grow!

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
FranktheTank":76powzhy said:
Please know I am taking excellent care of my babies and he is growing.
Seriously?!? Kaleen sweetie, you should know better than to make a comment like that on this site. We would never think otherwise! NEVER NEVER NEVER!!!

Sorry your mini vacation was so expensive, but glad you were able to meet all of Jeffrey's cousins.

I loved PeeWee and Jeffrey's snuggle time pic! Sooooo sweet!!!
"The babysitter" -- :laughing6:
Walter looks great! He sure is living the life.

FranktheTank

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Well hello again everyone!! All is well in this household and all reptiles are doing great. PeeWee is frisky with the warm weather and can't wait for playtime each day. We have a new friend staying with us for a bit, my sister is moving to a different state and asked us to take her sulcata tortoise. She's not even a year old, and super sweet. We are not keeping her permanently, she is going to her forever home next month with one of our close friends. It will be great to watch her grow in to a giant beast! She will be in a roomy enclosure for her first three years in doors until she's old enough to live outside. PeeWee is obsessed with her and spends most of his playtime trying to get her to play with him. It's sooo funny, he pounces at her and runs circles around her, and she completely ignores his existence. The second she does acknowledge him he runs away as fast as he can! Another exciting thing happening around here is Walter got his own play pool for out in the back yard. Oh my god does he love it. He has way more space to swim and play than when he's in the bath tub. He's able to climb in and out of it on his own, he lays in the sun for a bit then goes and takes a dip in his pool and then climbs out to bask. This goes on for a good hour before he's ready to go inside and nap! He loves to swim underwater, it's neat because he leaves a trail of bubbles when he does. After he eats he starts scratching at the back door like a puppy to go outside in his pool! Unfortunately we can't allow the other reptiles to use it because the within the first 10 seconds of Walter getting in he "marked his territory" and claimed the pool as his. He did the same with his cage when he first got in, that's how we know he is super happy with his surroundings.
I wanted to get on and give a quick update before next week, I am going in for another surgery. I actually have 2 back to back. I was recently diagnosed with Thyroid disease and hashimotos which is very common. After and ultrasound of the thyroid they are almost certain they found cancer in the right lobe. I am going through testing to confirm the fact and see if it's in the lymphnodes as well. I am pretty stressed out and exhausted as usual.. It's just a never ending uphill battle...

-Kaleen

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
I'm so glad Walter got his poop and that PeeWee is getting friskly with the warmer weather. Give them hugs for me. I'm so sorry, though, to hear about the latest development, hugs and prayers and keep us updated. Hopefully the surgeries will be 100% successful and that will be 2 more things taken care of that you don't have to stress about. Just know you're in my thoughts and sending healing prayers your way. It does seem neverending but hopefully there will be an end to all these treatments and you'll be in remission and won't have to have any more treatments. That's what I hope for you, Kaleen. Good luck and keep us all posted when you can.

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
Hi Kaleen. I've been wondering how you are doing as I haven't seen any posts from you since the last one in June. I'm glad all your babies are doing well. I always wanted a tortoise but it's not an option for us right now, besides they live for 100+ years from what I've read, unless that's the turtles. I have no one to leave it to when I go.

I'm sorry to hear about your new health issues. I hope everything works out well. It seems as if your cancer is one of the harder ones to fix. We will be praying for you. God will be there for you, all you have to do is ask Him.

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
:wave: Hello Kaleen! Long time no talk! I'm sorry for my large absence. :(
Sorry to hear you have 2 more surgeries back to back coming up...I'll be praying for you girlie! :wink:

AND.....
OMG!!!!
I have to laugh at what a big boy PeeWee has turned out to be. :shock: I am in total shock!
But laughing at his name because it's like calling a tall guy shorty. :lol:

God Bless...:love5:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
J.sobrero
Top Bottom