R.I.P. Rocky 6/20/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

TASTIGER

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
he struggles a bit at first then relaxes and just sits there while i try and get that red crap off of him..
talking about crap :puke: he must have been really impacted cuz he had a huge poo that mostly consisted of sand and undigested super worms but now hes moving and looking more awake

SRT12141992

Hatchling Member
TASTIGER":3qv4kmkr said:
he struggles a bit at first then relaxes and just sits there while i try and get that red crap off of him..
talking about crap :puke: he must have been really impacted cuz he had a huge poo that mostly consisted of sand and undigested super worms but now hes moving and looking more awake

oh wow, well i bet hes feeling better now that hes not so constipated, try and get a vid up if u can, hahaha were all just so anxious for updates on him xDDD

TASTIGER

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
im hoping i will soon be able to post a picture of him looking like my other two

Jess

Extreme Poster
Aww poor little guy. I hope he is feeling better now that he got all that sand out of his system!

Bleh, Dudley is stained that color too! It's a year later, and it still hasn't come off! Nasty sand...

TASTIGER

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
http://s324.photobucket.com/albums/k321/sixfeetunder_SFU/?action=view&current=rockyy.mp4
video fixed
uhm sorry its sideways was taken from my phone :oops:
downsized_0601111950.jpg

im not fat im fluffy!
downsized_0601111948.jpg

and the deffinition of a swarm :puke:

lauraj1055

Gray-bearded Member
That is quite the roach colony you have going!! When I first received my dubias, they totally grossed me out, and I wanted them to be all gone.. Now, a month later, they don't bother me at all, and I even hand feed them to my older guy :lol:

Sashee

Sub-Adult Member
This is the last thing I will say in regards to that HORRIBLE woman...
She claims that her teenager was in tears. Why was said teenager not in tears at the sight of ROCKY??? And if she's upset that her kid was in tears, what makes her think it's ok to have someone else's teenager also in tears? (I know you're like, 18, but still. LOL)
Do you have a filter on your email so you can block her?

Maybe at the reptile rally at PetCo, some of us could try to get a donation thing set up there? Just a thought. Idk how that works with corprate.

Sending positive energy to Rocky!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FalkorBeardie :3
Top Bottom