R.I.P. JUDAS :( :( R.I.P MISTY :( :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is my new girl, she is one of Barbara's babies from the first clutch and was born on 7/17. Her proud parents are Ms. Tiggs & PVT Blaze. As we know, all Barb's beardies are spoiled.
She had a long trip from CA yesterday, all the way to NY. She arrived 12:30 today. She is gorgeous, has orange colored eyes and is a real sweetie.
IMG_0001.jpg

IMG_0020.jpg

IMG_0017.jpg

I had a problem with Photobucket, promise to put up more pics later. She had a bath, ate a few greens & a little squash as well as 2 crickets. She has been cuddled quite a bit already. And, as Barbara knows, she loves to run up your hand & arm when you try to put her back in. :D
Her stress marks are gone right now, she laid on my lap and snuggled into my hand. :shock:

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
I just want to add that Sabrina will be put to rest at 1:00 p.m. today. Please say a little prayer for her.
Diane, Paul and Josh... you are in my thoughts today.
((hugs))

athenacp

Extreme Poster
Oh no! I am so very very sorry to hear this :cry: I know that it hurts, I am thinking that maybe Digger will meet Sabrina and the both of them can play and eat together. I am keeping all of you in my thoughts and prayers :cry:

blondie098

Gray-bearded Member
Diane, I know your hearts are aching with love and grief right now. There are no words that will fix your pain, but please know that I feel your hurt, losing our precious Xena and then Quasi after such hard-fought battles to survive... well, they are our children, and there is no way for it to not hurt. Please know that I am crying along with you, but I hope your heart will heal with time, and you can start to have more smiles than tears soon ~ its been 7 months since Xena, and I can now smile and talk about her lovingly. Quasi still brings a tear, but we're getting there with more smiles for the good memories.

Sabrina ~ your mommy and family love you so much. They hurt seeing you suffer. You are free, my love, run with our other lost loves, and please say hello from those of us left earthbound. You hurt no more, you are whole again. Run. Be free. Love. You will be missed.

Dawn, Carl, Carlye, CJ, Crash, Psycho, Lexi & Coco

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Original Poster
Thank you so much Dawn for that very special post. You are all such caring and wonderful friends and I so much appreciate your thoughts, prayers, kind words and touching pictures. Vicky, thanks for popping in to try to help make this day a little easier.

It has been very difficult. We miss her so badly but seeing her beard go from a light gray while at the vet's office to a very beautiful bright yellow just before we laid her to rest showed us that she is now at peace and no longer in pain. She was so extremely smart and very loving, we think she thought she was human at times. She loved to put on a show for us, loved being laughed at.

When I can, I will put up a Memorial thread for her.

I also wanted to mention that I apologize that I have been out of touch with a lot of you and have fallen behind on your threads. Trying to keep Sabrina comfortable and free from pain has taken its toll on me and at times, I didn't feel capable or able to post or help very much, I'm sorry for that.

Thank you all so much again. Sabrina is now running around with all the other very special beardies that have passed over and is at rest.
Picture4801.jpg

R.I.P. dear sweet Sabrina (our princess)

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
What a sweet picture of Sabrina. She looked like a little princess. :D
Diane, please don't apologize for not posting as of late. You had much more important issues to deal with and we all understand.
I know your hearts are hurting right now and I hope with time they will heal.

I believe there were a number of beardies who were waiting on the other side to welcome your Sabrina in...

rainbow-bridge.jpg

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
I just read this as I can't get on line at work. I hurt with you, even tho I never met her. I know how much it hurts to say good by. I know you did the right thing for Sabrina, no matter how much it hurt you all to do that. You guys are in my prayers and I do know that God will comfort, his comfort helped me through the 4 we lost 2+ years ago.

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
Oh Gina, you always create the most beautiful memorial photos. I'm sure Diane will love it.

Hi Diane and family! Just wanted to send some special hugs your way. I am hoping today is a bit easier for all of you.
You are in my thoughts!

flower-graphics-6.gif

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Dear Diane, Paul & Josh,
I know it was a difficult day yesterday, but it was good to know Sabrina is at peace & without pain & was with you & Josh @ the vet's. So know that I'm praying for all of you, that Sabrina stay deep in your hearts forever.

((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))
Deb, Roger, Sweetie, Leo, Lonzo, Rubio and Didi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Meli
Top Bottom