R.I.P. JUDAS :( :( R.I.P MISTY :( :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is my new girl, she is one of Barbara's babies from the first clutch and was born on 7/17. Her proud parents are Ms. Tiggs & PVT Blaze. As we know, all Barb's beardies are spoiled.
She had a long trip from CA yesterday, all the way to NY. She arrived 12:30 today. She is gorgeous, has orange colored eyes and is a real sweetie.
IMG_0001.jpg

IMG_0020.jpg

IMG_0017.jpg

I had a problem with Photobucket, promise to put up more pics later. She had a bath, ate a few greens & a little squash as well as 2 crickets. She has been cuddled quite a bit already. And, as Barbara knows, she loves to run up your hand & arm when you try to put her back in. :D
Her stress marks are gone right now, she laid on my lap and snuggled into my hand. :shock:

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Diane I love all those beautiful pic's, yes I seen the preditor look. :lol: An I love that pudgy belly...nom...nom. The curly tail thing reminds me of Tiggs though she is my little scorpion. I know when she does that she's pretty darn happy and alert. :lol:

Happy Belated 9 Month Birthday Autumn Mist...
IMGP9636-1.gif

....now I have many more to cover.

I apologize for the late Birthday Wishes we were celebrating human Birthday this weekend.
Heck I even missed my own Princess Tiggs Birthday. :( She's having her day today to make up for it...not like she wasn't laying eggs on her Birthday anyway. And Flame's 8 month BD on the 8th and Checkers Birthday on the 1st. :oops: I'm so slippin'! :roll: :lol: i just have to many to keep track of anymore. Yikes....

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Original Poster
Wow Barbara, I sure don't dare show that HUGE horn worm to Misty, she'd be jumping through the screen! That's funny that Ms Tiggs curls her tail up like that too, that's the 1st I've seen Misty do it. You ought to see her eat dandelion greens when I hold them in my hand, she reminds me of a dinosaur grabbing the leaves off trees. She also pushes the other greens out of her dish looking for just the dandelions. :roll:

Thanks Sara, I have to admit that I was able to capture quite the "predator look" for sure. :D

fez09

Extreme Poster
Hi Diane, just checking to see how Miss Misty is doing!! I tried to get Dandilion greens and couldn't find any however I did get turnip greens and all 4 beardies seemed to like those...

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Hi Diane, what great pics; Misty has grown so much and I just loved the predator look, too, wish I'd see that look more often here for greens like Misty, we only see that look for worms! Sabrina looks so much like Sweetie, the same regal head & lovely colours in her beard. Sweetie's beard is light brown when she's annoyed or sees one of the guys, too. Your girls are lovely, Misty's colours are getting brighter and brighter and I can see lots of Daddy in her, too.

Deb and my zoo

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Original Poster
Thanks Deb. She actually only has eyes like that when she knows there is some dandelion greens waiting for her. So, Sabrina looks like Sweetie. How old is Sweetie now? I can't believe that Sabrina is gonna be 7 yrs in Oct. :eek: Misty is getting ready to shed just about all of her tail, around her mouth, nose and legs. Right now her colors are a little dull. I took some pics today that I will be posting tonight or tomorrow.

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Sweetie was 4 yrs old on April 1, we've had her since she was 4-5 mo old. We just picked that birthday 'cause it's our wedding anniversary & easy to remember. There are some pics on Leo's thread.

Misty sure is growing fast, it's amazing how much they change the first year. It's great to see pics. :D :D

Deb

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Original Poster
The yrs sure go fast, don't they? That was a good idea picking your Anniversary date for her age, does make it easier. We've had Sabrina since she was about 6 wks old.

It's hard to believe that Misty will be a yr old in a few months, Barbara will have lots of birthday wishes to post all over the forum. :p I will have to wait until tomorrow evening to post the pics.

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
You are right Diane, this year has flown by. I can't believe our little babies will be a year old in a few months :shock: Where did the time go?!
It seems like just yesterday I was pacing the floor waiting for the UPS truck to arrive. :roll:
My Rex will be 7 yrs old this year as well. I remember bringing her home from Petsmart in a little plastic butter container. Gosh, they are just like children.. they grow up fast! :D

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Wow, time sure goes fast when they're young, then goes faster when they get older. I'm glad Sabrina is feeling better and that she's got a sparkle in her beautiful eyes again. Misty is as mischevious as ever. Don't you just love what they get up to? Issy, Sweetie, Rubio and Leo love to climb up Roger's big overstuffed living room hassock & chair. Sweetie even climbed to the top and left a nice present for us to find :shock: :mrgreen: More clean up!

HUGS to you guys from us guys
Deb and my dragons

fez09

Extreme Poster
Hey Diane, I'm just stopping by to remind you about pics!!!! How is Misty doing today? Is she still holding out for her horns or did she eat for you?

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Original Poster
Hi Katrina, I was spending so much time helping others here that I didn't get the pics downloaded. But, when someone responds and needs help, I have to make that my top priority, you know how it goes. :wink: Tomorrow night, I promise, there will be pics posted.

Misty ate some 12 crickets and 8 supers today, also one dubia. She is shedding on her face, tail and legs haven't lifted yet. She did some major diving in her bath today, what a stinker she is. :mrgreen: The Mulberry order should be here tomorrow or Thurs. How is your clan doing?

fez09

Extreme Poster
No problem, duty calls! My crew is doing well today except Mojo snubbed supers....he's waiting for horns!

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Original Poster
Mojo snubbed his supers? Know that feeling. :roll: Did you order more horns? Does he still eat crickets or dubias?

fez09

Extreme Poster
Actually, Mojo has never taken a Dubia from me!!!! I don't do crickets anymore, although that might be a good variation...I am planning on order more horns tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mei mei
Top Bottom