R.I.P. JUDAS :( :( R.I.P MISTY :( :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is my new girl, she is one of Barbara's babies from the first clutch and was born on 7/17. Her proud parents are Ms. Tiggs & PVT Blaze. As we know, all Barb's beardies are spoiled.
She had a long trip from CA yesterday, all the way to NY. She arrived 12:30 today. She is gorgeous, has orange colored eyes and is a real sweetie.
IMG_0001.jpg

IMG_0020.jpg

IMG_0017.jpg

I had a problem with Photobucket, promise to put up more pics later. She had a bath, ate a few greens & a little squash as well as 2 crickets. She has been cuddled quite a bit already. And, as Barbara knows, she loves to run up your hand & arm when you try to put her back in. :D
Her stress marks are gone right now, she laid on my lap and snuggled into my hand. :shock:

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Wow! Thanks Diane for all those pic's. What a precious pudgey girl she is...:love5:

She climbed up here on her own and was looking pretty proud. :lol:
IMG_1075-1.jpg

That one reminds me of the look a little kid gives you just before they are about to do
something they know they are not suppose to. Is she watching me? :lol: That's very similar to
the look I get from Z&W all the time when they are trying to sneak to the cool end without
being noticed. :lol:

puppytoes72

BD.org Sicko
Goonie":1wwv00v4 said:
Diane, what happened to the itty bitty baby?! Those pics are of a beautiful young lady!

I love how bright her eyes are. They say so much :p
Ditto!!! :D
That pic of her eyeing her greens cracked me up :lol:
PS:I'm mad at you for posting new pics 2 days ago and NOT telling me :angry5: :wink:

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Original Poster
Out of all those pictures, I think I like this one the best. Her personality is flourishing here and she looks so happy, with a devilish gleam in her eyes.
IMG_1062.jpg

Thanks Sara. Since we don't use anything in our yard, I'm able to go out and pick dandelions and not worry. We also have chickens that we give free roam to also.

Yes Katrina, she can go from "sweet" to "sassy" in a heart beat. :mrgreen: Actually the spark in her eyes gives her away. Yes, she also has the "beardie boobs" for sure. :lol:

Sandy, thanks. I'm glad the pics will satisfy you for a day or two. :roll: Photobucket gave me a real hard time last night.

You're welcome Lance. :wink: Glad you enjoyed them.

So, Misty looks like Mater? Mater has quite the unique personality. :p

Yes Barb, she is quite the pudgy girl, certainly can't call her thin by any means. Right after I took that particular picture, she dove down the other side of the box and ran like a streak across the livingroom.

Michele, I liked that look in her eyes when she was eyeing her greens too, just before she attacked them like she was ravenous. 8) And, I didn't post new pics 2 days ago, it was actually just last night, so, you have to let me off the hook. :wink:

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Original Poster
I've been feeding the yard dandelions for years, I always make sure to wash them extremely well. But, if you have any worries, best not to use them.

spurlee01

BD.org Addict
Yeah, I worry more cuz we live on a hill that's basically a natural floodwall, so I feel like all the city's everything could be washin over our yard. I may be being too paranoid though, wouldn't be the first time!

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Hi Diane, Misty is sure a beautiful girl, she's growing SO fast, it's amazing how fast they grow as they get closer to a year old. Her tummy is so white, she looks so happy, & smug & sassy! She's quite the beardie!!! Give her a big HUG from us all.

Deb

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Original Poster
Thanks Deb. She is indeed growing by leaps & bounds. You explained her personality perfectly. :D Will certainly give her a hug for you. :wink:

Uh oh Michele, I posted the wrong date when I put the pictures up, I have now changed it. :oops:

I put the leash on Misty today, she didn't mind it a bit. :eek: I took her out on the porch to get used to the noises since she'd never been out before. She was a little nervous then seemed calmer when I put her on my lap, just sat there and looked around. If she heard a loud car, etc, she looked up at me to see my reaction. 8) After a while, I set her down in some of our sedum in our landscaped areas. She just sat there and barely moved. I swear she lighted up her colors to try to blend in with her surrounding. She even ate a few sprigs of dandelion. I took a few pics that I will post later if Photobucket cooperates. I would have to say that her first outside experience went quite well. She did react and puff up when my son moved at her a little fast though.

DragonMomSandy

Gray-bearded Member
Diane, Love that last pic! She has such a sweet face! She also looks like she's up to something! LOL She is gorgeous! Assassin sure thinks she's hot! :shock: She does look fat, happy and well taken care of! You are such a good momma! Love her tummy! :lol: And yes, thanks for posting the pics! I know what you mean about photobucket! I'm fighting with it tonight to load a bunch of pics and it's taking FOREVER!!!!!!!

puppytoes72

BD.org Sicko
diamc":2h8bm1ex said:
Thanks Deb. She is indeed growing by leaps & bounds. You explained her personality perfectly. :D Will certainly give her a hug for you. :wink:

Uh oh Michele, I posted the wrong date when I put the pictures up, I have now changed it. :oops:

I put the leash on Misty today, she didn't mind it a bit. :eek: I took her out on the porch to get used to the noises since she'd never been out before. She was a little nervous then seemed calmer when I put her on my lap, just sat there and looked around. If she heard a loud car, etc, she looked up at me to see my reaction. 8) After a while, I set her down in some of our sedum in our landscaped areas. She just sat there and barely moved. I swear she lighted up her colors to try to blend in with her surrounding. She even ate a few sprigs of dandelion. I took a few pics that I will post later if Photobucket cooperates. I would have to say that her first outside experience went quite well. She did react and puff up when my son moved at her a little fast though.
I see that you changed it,good girl :lol:
Hooray on the positive outdoor experience today! :blob5:

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Original Poster
Well, I managed to download a few outside pictures. Photobucket kept giving me this error message: "upload failed for IMG .... with error. A network error caused your upload to fail. Please try your upload again." Has anyone else ever had this problem? I tried reloading all the problem ones but still wouldn't work. :roll:
IMG_1137.jpg

IMG_1140.jpg

IMG_1139.jpg

puppytoes72

BD.org Sicko
Awwwww,how pretty! :D The red "leese" looks very nice on her :wink:

I haven't used photobucket in a couple weeks and I didn't have any problems then.

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Original Poster
Thanks Michele. It was hard taking the pics so close to her but I wanted to make sure to hold onto the end of the "leese" in case she started to dart away. But, you can tell by the pics, she didn't move hardly any at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cold3231
Top Bottom